NFL observations

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":2vw4ipmn said:
Another NFL observation: the Cowboys are terrible, terrible I tell ya.

I love em they won me the feed store pot by losing.
We play a game of pick the winner's each week and the score on the monday night game is the tie breaker.
There were five people with 12 winning pick's going into Monday night and I was the only one of the five that took the Bear's. They should have put a Bear's jersey on Romo he scored more TD's for the bear's than the Boy's.
I hope it PO's Jerry so bad he sell's the team.

Caustic Burno":2n07dmau said:
Isomade":2n07dmau said:
Another NFL observation for today. The Cowboys didn't lose.

The Texan's didn't either.[/quot

True, but they did lay a turd. This team has two weakness, and neither were addressed in the draft or free agency, iffey offensive line and not another wide receiver to take the heat off Andre Johnson

Geez guys, 5-0 and you're complaining??
Colts are 2-2 and the fans are happier than hogs in a waller.
One win over the mighty Vikings (yes, the Vikes are 4-1) and the other a heart pounding 30-27 win over the not so fearsome (this year) Packers. Look out Houston, we're 2nd in the standings and the schedule is pretty soft. 8)

Caustic Burno":grur44g2 said:
Isomade":grur44g2 said:
Another NFL observation: the Cowboys are terrible, terrible I tell ya.
's.
I hope it PO's Jerry so bad he sell's the team.
To someone in San Antone.
(Maybe he'll move 'em to North Zulch or maybe even Bedias or Long Mott if he gets really mad)

North Zulch used to have a paper. It was said , that you strike a match and if you couldn't finish the paper before it went out, you were a poor reader.

houstoncutter":2yd0otu2 said:
North Zulch used to have a paper. It was said , that you strike a match and if you couldn't finish the paper before it went out, you were a poor reader.
We had one of those....everybody called it "The Weekly Wipe". :cowboy:

Caustic Burno":3l5fxx6f said:
Well the Boy's of North Zulch bite the dust again. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:nod: they are ALMOST as bad as Texas, Auburn, and Arkansas. :yuck: :D

TennesseeTuxedo":31eotqxo said:
Nope, but the Pack is back.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the pack is back, when the best drive the Texan's had was to the stadium.

This was one screwy week in the NFL, bookies lost some money this week as a lot of team's that shouldn't have won did.

Hope ur not comparing the pack to the Texans,I always like how everyone thinks the beginning of the season really matters, not really sure how many games the packers won last year in the 2011 season, but it didnt really matter,because the giants who got hot at the end of last year came into greenbays house and beat em, and went on to win the superbowl, not saying thats going to happen to the pack, but when u have a quarterback like Rodgers, anything is possible.

No I am not comparing them to the Pack as they are better record speak's for itself. That is all that count's from beginning to the end of the season that is the ticket to the dance is the record from week 1 to week 16.
Atlanta is number one team in the NFL like it or not they are 6-0.
It is the whole season that matters not one or two games. There is not a team in the NFL that can't be beat on a given Sunday. They can even self destruct 49's and the Aint's are perfect examples of that.

ur right,sure looked like the texans were a better team last night,oh the rccords say they are,doesnt really mean how good u are right now, this isnt college football, it has to do with getting hot at the right time of the year. having the best record in the NFL last year didnt mean nothing for the packers, because a wild card team came to their house and beat em and went on win the superbowl,the giants sure didnt have the best record last year.

haase":13k4ah8o said:
ur right,sure looked like the texans were a better team last night,oh the rccords say they are,doesnt really mean how good u are right now, this isnt college football, it has to do with getting hot at the right time of the year. having the best record in the NFL last year didnt mean nothing for the packers, because a wild card team came to their house and beat em and went on win the superbowl,the giants sure didnt have the best record last year.

So by your logic then Indy is better team than the pack because they beat them.
See I don't have a dog in this fight as I don't own anypart of any NFL team.
I hear all the time we did this or that from people at the feedstore and I have never seen them on the sideline.
I just like football and enjoy watching the local teams the Aint's or Texan's.
I don't care if they win or loose as long as I get to see a good game for free on TV.

no its not, but yea that day they were and if it was the superbowl they would be the champs.The only thing that Im trying to say is that in the nfl u can have a rough start and turn it on at the right time and go to the playoffs and possibly win the superbowl, unlike college. My observation of the nfl is that this early it really doesnt matter if your unbeaten or not heck u can go to the playoffs with the best record,sure doesnt mean that your going to the superbowl.

Latest posts