New!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":2ddhjjfy said:
Old Highgrit gets a tiny bit carried away Hook.

I didn't take it personal. I just saw it as an opportunity to show the other side of the situation. If nothing else, discussion about mental health issues is good and needs to be done more

slick4591":224y4l86 said:
My wife has adult ADD and takes meds for it. Without it she can't finish a sentence or chore and it drives me nuts.
Maybe thats my wife's problem. She often starts a thought, then leaves me hangin. Like I've got nothin better to do than stand there waiting on her to spit it out. I'm for ever saying stuff like "scuse me darlin, I left the gate open in the north field. You can finish when I get back", or "YOU STEPPED IN WHAT!". Now she has no problem with chores. She's a drill sargeant. Hey slick, how do you get'em diagnosed? Do the meds mellow them out? :lol2: ;-)

tsmaxx47":oykldr1g said:
Calman":oykldr1g said:
Looks like there's a lot of people with uneasy feelings as well.
Just look at the guns and ammo being sold lately'
And I don't think it's because of Christmas.
How many people in the US owns a gun you think?
My guess would be a bunch owns at least one.
And several of us more than one.

i'm dam sure not disclosing the number of guns that i own, if i own any, on a public forum at this point.
I lost my guns last week in the Sabine River when my boat sank on the way to my deer camp! :cry2: ;-)

Ouachita":yn4qnh8a said:
Hey slick, how do you get'em diagnosed? Do the meds mellow them out? :lol2: ;-)

If she's able to start one task and finish it without starting a couple in between, then my guess is she might have a mild case, if any. My wife was constantly starting four or five tasks and not finishing any of them until reminded. She still starts sentences and stops before complete. She says her brain has already finished talking but her mouth doesn't catch up.

We've been married 13 years and the first eight or nine was like this on a daily basis. She finally went to a neurologist and the suspicions were confirmed. What's funny is her job requires her to mult-task and she is very good at her job. Drives me nuts sometimes, but she's better when medicated.

Latest posts