New ultrablack

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
callmefence":xj9fug7e said:
Bought this calf on kinda of a impulse. Knew the man ,needed some bulls ,price was right. 868 pounds. About 10 months

Just the way I like them finish them off here turned loose with bred cows.
By the time the cows are ready he is as well.
Nice

OP
callmefence

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Reaction score
wbvs58":1061r0lx said:
And what was the right price Fence? About what you have been telling us they are worth?

He looks well muscled from what I can see.

Ken
We took him to the feed store and weighed him . I paid him the 1.25 we had agreed on. So 1085.00. Was my total.
3/16 Brahman. I'll get some better pics . He's probably lost a few pounds but fitting in ok.just as caustic said he's going in with a little group of horned hereford and braford cows that are 4to6 mounths right now.

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Nice bull. I had a ... and I forget the exact name... Angus Plus or Brangus Gold... on Brangus type cows and he did a good job. Knocked a little ear off those cows that favored the Brahman more.

OP
callmefence

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Reaction score
Kingfisher":2huxifns said:
Looks like a nice upgrade. Did you test him?

Thanks. No he hasn't been checked yet. We tested our bulls a couple weeks ago because one had obvious issues.
He looks good and is acting like a hitter. We'll have him put under the microscope when time allows.

wbvs58

Reaction score
callmefence":3hrhpoe7 said:
wbvs58":3hrhpoe7 said:
And what was the right price Fence? About what you have been telling us they are worth?

He looks well muscled from what I can see.

Ken
We took him to the feed store and weighed him . I paid him the 1.25 we had agreed on. So 1085.00. Was my total.
3/16 Brahman. I'll get some better pics . He's probably lost a few pounds but fitting in ok.just as caustic said he's going in with a little group of horned hereford and braford cows that are 4to6 mounths right now.

They grow into the job.

Ken

Latest posts