New ultrablack

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":xj9fug7e said:
Bought this calf on kinda of a impulse. Knew the man ,needed some bulls ,price was right. 868 pounds. About 10 months

Just the way I like them finish them off here turned loose with bred cows.
By the time the cows are ready he is as well.
Nice

wbvs58":1061r0lx said:
And what was the right price Fence? About what you have been telling us they are worth?

He looks well muscled from what I can see.

Ken
We took him to the feed store and weighed him . I paid him the 1.25 we had agreed on. So 1085.00. Was my total.
3/16 Brahman. I'll get some better pics . He's probably lost a few pounds but fitting in ok.just as caustic said he's going in with a little group of horned hereford and braford cows that are 4to6 mounths right now.

Kingfisher":2huxifns said:
Looks like a nice upgrade. Did you test him?

Thanks. No he hasn't been checked yet. We tested our bulls a couple weeks ago because one had obvious issues.
He looks good and is acting like a hitter. We'll have him put under the microscope when time allows.

callmefence":3hrhpoe7 said:
wbvs58":3hrhpoe7 said:
And what was the right price Fence? About what you have been telling us they are worth?

He looks well muscled from what I can see.

Ken
We took him to the feed store and weighed him . I paid him the 1.25 we had agreed on. So 1085.00. Was my total.
3/16 Brahman. I'll get some better pics . He's probably lost a few pounds but fitting in ok.just as caustic said he's going in with a little group of horned hereford and braford cows that are 4to6 mounths right now.

They grow into the job.

Ken

Latest posts