New Holland TN60 price

Help Support CattleToday:

East Caney

Reaction score
I know this has been talked about to some degree already, but what can I expect to get off of retail when buying a tractor? Is 10% off of retail too much to ask off of a brand new TN60? I believe that the salesman should make money, but I don't want to help him meet his goals in one sale. Any advice would be appreciated.

id say 10 to 15% off is good.esp if you can get emm to go that low.ive never delt with a salesman at the tractor house.nor do i intend to. i deal straight with the owner.because i want his bottom dollar.

I appreciate the response BigBull. It's my first time purchasing a tractor, and I didn't want to regret it for the next several years. Thanks.

With the internet and papers available today do a little shopping. My last combine and tractor (two separate deals) were purchased several hundred miles away. The cost of shipping outweighed the discount that I received. I tried to deal with the local dealer but they said they could not go that low. It pays to shop around.

Whiskyb

East Caney":zg68or4r said:
I appreciate the response BigBull. It's my first time purchasing a tractor, and I didn't want to regret it for the next several years. Thanks.

If you are buying a NH, you may reget it for the next several years. Although I am a big NH equipment fan, I here they are having a lot of problems with their tractors. Might want to look else where but don't buy JAP CRAP!

Just to let you know, TN-series New Holland tractors are not made in Japan, they are made in Italy. The compact tractors are made in Japan. Kyle

My TL100A was made in Itlay and it's a piece of crap. I've had it almost a year and a half and have 450 hours. This weekend I'm cleaning it up and putting a for sale sign in the window.

I work at a New Holland dealership. The only problem with the new TL-series is that there is an o-ring that blows and cause an oil leak, but thats about it. What is wrong with yours?? My dad has a 99 model TN 65 with 2200 hours with no major problems. Just my 2 cents. Kyle

It's all been minor problems, but enough of them that I'm scared of what will happen when the warranty expires. The air-conditoner does not work worth a flip, 4-wheel drive light stays on, power steering went out, radio quit working after 50 hours, it's had several oil and hydralic leaks, PTO was grinding when engaging and disengaging, the PTO lever broke off, and the front loader joystick broke. I had a 99 model TS100 that never gave me any problems, but unfortunatley it caught on fire.

JMHayes":2u35u1m5 said:
My TL100A was made in Itlay and it's a piece of crap. I've had it almost a year and a half and have 450 hours. This weekend I'm cleaning it up and putting a for sale sign in the window.
================
What year is your NH TL100a?

We bought a 2004 out of a bankruptcy...with only 43 hours on it and it does fine. Just wonder if we will expect problems.. Plese e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Preston39

txfarmer84":1pfz4aef said:
I work at a New Holland dealership. The only problem with the new TL-series is that there is an o-ring that blows and cause an oil leak, but thats about it. What is wrong with yours?? My dad has a 99 model TN 65 with 2200 hours with no major problems. Just my 2 cents. Kyle
======
Where is the o ring located...that blows? :cry2:
Thanks,

preston39":2i55bt3g said:
txfarmer84":2i55bt3g said:
======
Where is the o ring located...that blows? :cry2:
Thanks,
===================
Kyle,
Did you miss this one?
Thanks,
Preston39

Latest posts