New Holland TL 100 A tractors ?

Help Support CattleToday:

jd720

Reaction score
Going to look at a TL 100 A next week it is a 2007 model with around 2000 hrs. Are there any major issues with these tractors ? I really like my Case IH CX 90 but need a few more horses for the baler.

I have a 2002 TL 100 and i love it. its open station fwa. Its very easy to get around with, the operators station is well laid out, levers and pedals are in the right spots. It has plenty of power for everything ive done with it. Id buy another one in a heartbeat.

Well I ended up with a New Holland T5060 instead of the TL 100 A . It has the clutchless power shuttle that should be really nice for loader work and probably better on the baler being a wet clutch. Anyone else have one with this setup just wondering about durability.

Had a 2006 TL100A had some type clutch rod problem, had to be broke in half twice with less than 700hrs and NH really didn't care. Traded it in 2011 for the 5060 the wet clutch is A lot better for rolling hay, I do think it goes into Reverse to hard. Had to put a seal in the pto and keep an extra air filter, you can hardly blow them out, and if your rolling in dusty hay you will need the spare, a real bad design on the filter.

jd720":255lewts said:
Well I ended up with a New Holland T5060 instead of the TL 100 A . It has the clutchless power shuttle that should be really nice for loader work and probably better on the baler being a wet clutch. Anyone else have one with this setup just wondering about durability.
I've got a t5060 same set up .. it's a strong tractor .. I bought it because it's a heavy tractor and much easier to ride in the hay field .. I had a Kubota 85 horse that would beat you to death in a rough field . Only problem with mine is the Cab leaks pretty bad when it rains .. I have to keep it in the barn .. as far as it going into reverse hard you can fix that .. there is a button on the dash you use .. read the owners manuel on how to adjust it .. air filter is a pita as well as the radiator . But you can slide it out and wash it .. make sure to watch the engine temp if it's dusty or a lot of trash floating when mowing .. the radiator plugs easy ..

Latest posts