New Herd Sire!

Help Support CattleToday:

Actually, Red Oak weighed in at 1170lbs. as of December 30th, 2005. He measured a 13.00 Ribeye and a IMF score of 4.14. He is the biggest framed bull that Sandhill Farms had in there Pen of Three. :cboy:

Red Oak looks good. Congratulations. I didn't think he looked bad in the first pic. But, did think he looked straight legged, and actually the new pic, he still looks a little straight in the shoulder. But again, that can be sooo deceiving in a pic. If he's leaning into the lead, shoulders look straight. Some bulls just never take a good pic. Winning Pen of 3 is fabulous. You've got to be soooo happy.
I posted a pic of my bull yesterday, and was holding my breath. Thought if they were cutting this bull up as bad as they did, I'd also be in for it. Tough critics!

Looks lots better in new pic. Amazing how much different he looks. He will do. Update us on the calves when you get some and good luck.

JHH

Well, semen will be available after March 1, 2007 or you can buy a breeding interest in him at the 2007 Denver Mile High Night Sale in Denver. Thanks! :cboy:

Latest posts