New Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan
I find myself coming back to this thread often and looking at that fancy cow. I know nothing about Longhorns but your cattle are something for the eye to behold. Only up close and personal experience I have had is to see them at the World Beef Expo in Milwaukee a few years back, not one there could even come close to compare to yours. Magnificent.

Ryan wrote:

I know I kind of rambled, but hopefully I answered some questions about our program. We strive to be the best. If animal doesn't prove it can produce, its gone. We've sent some well high-bred animals across the scales to get them out of the system. We pride ourselves on having the best bulls available, and using all information at hand to selectively breed our females to our bulls. We understand that there are others that have been around longer, and we are not the only ones that can produce top of the line animals. That is why we have not been afraid to buy from them, or utilize their genetics. Although we do not go for outside bloodlines often, when we do, we do our homework and do not take additions to our lightly.

I got your PM and thanks very much.

This para tells me a lot.

You live by this and you WILL be a success.

You can post those pics any time and yeah, it is true, I am a fan of those worthless old long horns! :D

I have and will always remain a believer that there is room in a lot of herds for some of those genetics.

There are a great number of people who breed other types of cattle who could take this paragraph and nail it to a board and read it once in a while when they walk by.

And yes, I am willing to admit I need this reminder once in a while myself when I am deciding who gets to stay on the place and who goes down the road.

Take care

Bez+

Latest posts