NEW Classifieds Website!

Help Support CattleToday:

westvalley

Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to let everyone know about WestValleyEquine.com We've got classifieds, ranch and stallion showcase pages, event listings, business/ranch directory, pedigree research, and coat color information and analysis. We're just getting started and would love everyone to visit, become a member, and help us grow!

Steph Dankof
http://www.westvalleyequine.com

We have had a great first couple of days with West Valley Equine. We've had over 500 page views from over 150 unique visitors. Everyone is checking out the site, but the problem is that there isn't much to check out until people start submitting their ads and listings.

We have the following FREE ads: horse for sale, stallion at stud, ranch listings, and event listings.

So please sign up and get some exposure! We've got lots of people coming to the site and we'd love it if you'd be a part of it by having hundreds, and soon thousands, of people looking at your ads or checking out your ranch!

Register Here

Hope to see more of you all!

Steph Dankof
www.westvalleyequine.com

I have only had 11 people register during my first few days, yet I've now had over 650 page views from over 200 different people. And out of those 11 that have registered, not one has placed an ad, not even a free ranch listing to put in their business name. I know when I'm posting ads I ALWAYS take advantage of free ads and it just kind of shocks me that no one has yet.

I would like to get as much input on my website as possible. Is there something not working on the site that maybe I'm not able to see when I test it myself. Is there confusion on something. Does something else need to be changed. All input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Steph Dankof
http://www.westvalleyequine.com

Could this thread be considered advertising?

We tend to frown upon that here.

Bez!

I'm going to register. I'd like a free ad---and have a
bay peruvian paso filly for sale.

Thanks, I checked to see if you posted an ad, but I don't see it yet. I look forward to though!

Also, I'm not just here to talk about my website. I am a very big horse lover and will definitely be around here providing input where I can. :)

I am trying to make my website very user friendly. Does anyone find anything confusing about it upon first glance?

Latest posts