New roping horse

Help Support CattleToday:

papavillars

Reaction score
Well we just took delivery of a new roping horse for my granddaughter. Brought it up from Phoenix. A really nice looking buckskin.Her passions are costing me a fortune.

My first rope horse was a buckskin, and was blessed that she made it from my childhood to my daughters childhood. It sounds a whole lot cheaper than a pocket full of pills, so keep on spenidin' papa!!! Give us a few pic of the new stick when you get a chance.

papavillars":1d9lt8xo said:
Well we just took delivery of a new roping horse for my granddaughter. Brought it up from Phoenix. A really nice looking buckskin.Her passions are costing me a fortune.

Papa, seems like yaw got in to barrels a few years ago? IMHO, roping (of any form) is a better event. An average horse can get you a check roping. An average horse won't get you anything in the speed events.

We started a rope horse about 3 weeks ago, and bought what is hopefully a finished horse last weekend. I got down to one rope horse. Got one limping that might come back around, but hate something that's on again off again.

Latest posts