New bull

Help Support CattleToday:

DOC HARRIS":3vq77c3i said:
As Santa and Durham Reds alluded, maybe I am 'behind the curve' on the subliminal comments filtering through some of these posts lately. What is going on? It will come out eventually, so let's get it sooner rather than later.

Who said what and who took exception to it?

DOC HARRIS
Here is the thread that started it;
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65149

alacattleman":11zb1byn said:
TexasBred":11zb1byn said:
Ok he would look nice in a vienna sausage can. That's a miniature OR that fence behind him is 8-9 ft. tall.
aint ever seen any thing that looked nice in a can of vi'anyas... that slimy grease on top,, enough to make a buzzard back off a bucket of guts
:cowboy:
Hey I like vienna sausages or I should of said did since you referenced they put bulls like that in them :lol: :lol:
I always thought thye were made from weener dog puppies

Angus Cowman":1o8voqhn said:
alacattleman":1o8voqhn said:
TexasBred":1o8voqhn said:
Ok he would look nice in a vienna sausage can. That's a miniature OR that fence behind him is 8-9 ft. tall.
aint ever seen any thing that looked nice in a can of vi'anyas... that slimy grease on top,, enough to make a buzzard back off a bucket of guts
:cowboy:
Hey I like vienna sausages or I should of said did since you referenced they put bulls like that in them :lol: :lol:
I always thought thye were made from weener dog puppies
There is a good chance those are in there too. :nod:

aussie_cowgirl":2xlo8vkf said:
That bull actually looks familiar. From a post a while back.... :?

Okay, I confess, it ain't my bull. For some reason I saved the photo, though.

Thought I'd test the idea of avoiding negative comments and see what people could come up with.

Agman,
What a total lack of compassion!
For your infraction upon outcome based cattle farming I think you should now buy the world a coke.

agmantoo":125rjdsc said:
Why don't we put a statement up that if you post a pic of an animal on the Breeds Board it will be critiqued?
I always thought that was why most pics were posted anyway.

TexasBred":m4m14ys4 said:
agmantoo":m4m14ys4 said:
Why don't we put a statement up that if you post a pic of an animal on the Breeds Board it will be critiqued?
I always thought that was why most pics were posted anyway.
i dont thinks so, some put theirs on here because they are proud of them,, and they think you should be a hog about em to... sadly not always the case..one day when my cows finally suit ""me"" i'll post some pictures to see how far off i still am :cowboy:

I thought pics on the breeds board was for critiquing.
To get a look at your own animals through other peoples eyes if you so desire.
Agree, disagree, like'em, hate'em, joke about them, be honest about them,just get outside input about them.
Consider the sources of the criticism and the praise, and do with the information what you will.
I don't think any body on here does everything the same way or for the same reasons or has the same goals.
It's just talk.
Some of it is entertaining, Some of it is valuable. Some of it stings.
You get to take from it what you want.