New bull

Help Support CattleToday:

djinwa

Reaction score
Curve bender.

littlebull.jpg

In that it has been deemed inappropriate to comment on animals posted on the Breeds Board,
I ask in the interest of educational purposes only,

Which curves do you hope to bend with this bull, and on what type of cows do you hope to bend them?

Please forgive me in advance for any part of this post that could possibly be construed as a comment regarding the animal you have posted on the Breeds Board.

cmf1":7icgw5rc said:
In that it has been deemed inappropriate to comment on animals posted on the Breeds Board,
I ask in the interest of educational purposes only,

Which curves do you hope to bend with this bull, and on what type of cows do you hope to bend them?

Please forgive me in advance for any part of this post that could possibly be construed as a comment regarding the animal you have posted on the Breeds Board.

Cheeky! :clap: :lol:

alacattleman":3152p0tx said:
redcowsrule33":3152p0tx said:
KNERSIE":3152p0tx said:
That's a nice bull!

Aw, now look what y'all done, you broke Knersie.
my god!!! they have turned him into a vegetable :cowboy:

Just ask a few cold climate folks, they have always regarded me as a vegetable, so nothing has changed!

KNERSIE":d2wwxcgj said:
That's a nice bull!

Ahhh Knersie, I was just in a mood that day. I would say by using the words "bull" and "Curve bender" it would be okay for you to take off the gloves. It's a lot more fun.... go a head, take off the gloves.
popc1lp4.gif

Alan

Whiny pups don't get a bone up here in the northern climes lol. When you get the head around the fact you are knowledgeable but you don't know everything about ranching everywhere you'll get furthur. There is a place for every animal and every animal has a place maybe just not at yours or mine.

Northern Rancher":38x55aw6 said:
Whiny pups don't get a bone up here in the northern climes lol. When you get the head around the fact you are knowledgeable but you don't know everything about ranching everywhere you'll get furthur. There is a place for every animal and every animal has a place maybe just not at yours or mine.

Yep...and that one needs to be in a can of vienna sausage.

LazyARanch":20grazbn said:
Awww come ON guys...

which use of the word NICE would you like to use today?? :p :p :p

Ok he would look nice in a vienna sausage can. That's a miniature OR that fence behind him is 8-9 ft. tall.

TexasBred":3btzb358 said:
LazyARanch":3btzb358 said:
Awww come ON guys...

which use of the word NICE would you like to use today?? :p :p :p

Ok he would look nice in a vienna sausage can. That's a miniature OR that fence behind him is 8-9 ft. tall.
aint ever seen any thing that looked nice in a can of vi'anyas... that slimy grease on top,, enough to make a buzzard back off a bucket of guts
:cowboy:

As Santa and Durham Reds alluded, maybe I am 'behind the curve' on the subliminal comments filtering through some of these posts lately. What is going on? It will come out eventually, so let's get it sooner rather than later.

Who said what and who took exception to it?

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts