New Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE

Reaction score
Zachary_3-22-07.JPG

New Herd Bull for Springer Farms, "Made Right Zachary", out of Yttrium in Australia.Gene Star rating of 7.Will go to work for us in May. :cboy:

How old is he, Mike, and how soon after you got him did you take this picture? Maybe it's the way he's standing, and being in unfamiliar surroundings but, he appears to be pot-bellied, lacking in heart girth, his butt could be better, and he seems a little high-headed.

msscamp":3kc3peq6 said:
How old is he, Mike, and how soon after you got him did you take this picture? Maybe it's the way he's standing, and being in unfamiliar surroundings but, he appears to be pot-bellied, lacking in heart girth, his butt could be better, and he seems a little high-headed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Msscamp, he is just 10 months old,and he has actually not been delivered yet. I will get better pictures later and post. Just having a little fun. ;-) :cboy:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1ou6igd1 said:
msscamp":1ou6igd1 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Msscamp, he is just 10 months old,and he has actually not been delivered yet. I will get better pictures later and post. Just having a little fun. ;-) :cboy:

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From his name, I know from where he came! Be sure to
get copies of his sire and dam's papers, so that he can
be registered in the association....your sellers will only
offer you papers from their own "system".

Latest posts