New Bull (Pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

edb130

Reaction score
Here is my new herd bull. Tell me what you think? I'm not offended by critical comments so feel free.

Scotch.jpg

Good looking bull. I'd like for him to be deeper ribbed, but he's long as a train very masculine and has good muscling throughout. Congratulations on a good purchase! :clap:

I should add that he was born 9/10/06 which makes him about 18 months old. He is a Lim-Flex bull Lodestar X Precision.

His Numbers

Actual BW 82 ADJ WW 791 ADJ YW 1237 Current SC 40CM FS 6.4 RF .33 REC 15.6 %IMF 3.68

EPD's

CD 12
BW -0.4
WW 50
YW 100
MA 20
CM 9
SC 0.3
DC 15
CW 48
RE -0.12
YG 0.34
MS .33

Good looking bull.
I am not sure if it is because he is long that he does not look deep enough. I have one just the same. He is so long that he looks shallow until he is with other cattle then you can see his depth.

He needs more depth in my opinion and he appears to be cut-up in the flank. Besides that not a bad bull

Considering the fact that he isn't red, I like him.

It's really hard to judge based on pictures, but considering the Limousing influence, that would explain the length of barrel. This may or may not be the reason he does not look as deep. I've seen too many animals from pictures to live animals to fault him based on one picture anyway.

Long story short(too late)...I'd buy him. :mrgreen:

Brandon

Latest posts