Never outside

Help Support CattleToday:

You gentlemen who like to have your bowel movement outside, surely was not raised with an outhouse or privy (a toilet located in a small shed outside a house or other building; an outhouse.)

Going out to fulfill the call of nature when its ZERO and snow has blown in over the toilet hole, will build a lifelong appreciation for a warm place to defecate.

Bright Raven":1qu3qh3j said:
You gentlemen who like to have your bowel movement outside, surely was not raised with an outhouse or privy (a toilet located in a small shed outside a house or other building; an outhouse.)

Going out to fulfill the call of nature when its ZERO and snow has blown in over the toilet hole, will build a lifelong appreciation for a warm place to defecate.

I put a liner in a 5 gallon bucket, and go in a horse stall. Start my morning that way.

Jogeephus":31koyepj said:
hurleyjd":31koyepj said:
Ol' 243":31koyepj said:
I hear ya Troy, I can't stand to be inside. I go inside to take a shower and go to bed. I keep wet wipes in my truck so I can shyt outside.
Cannot take a crap outside. Squat and then cannot clean because my arms are to stiff. Also if I get down I cannot get up without grabbing something. Also in emergencies I thought I was clear and crapped in the pants. Also if any one has had a pair of overalls own I bet at some time you caught the suspender clasp in the dump. That makes things pretty awful.

Even worse when you land one on it.

Oh gosh. This is getting good!

Bright Raven":dqkb1l0i said:

Am familiar with those. I remember the time my grand daddy had a stroke and was left paralyzed so my dad and uncles got it in their heads to build a wheelchair ramp for him and enclose the back porch and put a commode and a bathtub there. When granddaddy came home he cussed them all out like no one but him could do telling them that NOBODY was going to shyt in HIS HOUSE!!!!

Everything was yanked out of the house within a few days and the mule got a new water trough out of the deal.

Jogeephus":1y3t92vv said:
Bright Raven":1y3t92vv said:

Am familiar with those. I remember the time my grand daddy had a stroke and was left paralyzed so my dad and uncles got it in their heads to build a wheelchair ramp for him and enclose the back porch and put a commode and a bathtub there. When granddaddy came home he cussed them all out like no one but him could do telling them that NOBODY was going to shyt in HIS HOUSE!!!!

Everything was yanked out of the house within a few days and the mule got a new water trough out of the deal.

Funny. That is exactly how some of the old folks looked at it.

TexasBred":1xwzskbq said:
Bigfoot":1xwzskbq said:
Weird observation. Took the boy in for a back to school haircut today. Somebody in the barbershop commented on when they drive by our house somebody is always outside. Not surprising, because we don't really go in till bedtime. All the way home, I didn't see a single person outside. Not a sole in their yard or anything. Never realized, how infrequently you see somebody out actually doing something. Occasionally mowing their yard, but seldom doing anything else. What in the world are they doing?
I know what you're talking about Bigfoot and I see it too. BUT....I've worked hard all my life, long hours some times and very labor intensive. Not so much the latter part of my "working life". When I came home all I wanted to do was change clothes and go to bed. I missed a lot of what could have been good family time. The last 15-18 years I changed and now I do what needs doing, sit down on my azz when I can and if I want take a nap....might drink a few beers but dang sure am not always outside. There's more to life than being a busy body just for the he!! of it. Monday I started before daylight and didn't quit until late but I was doing something enjoyable.....yesterday it rained. I never got out of the house but I did things inside that I still enjoy doing. Read about 200 pages in a good book, balanced a couple of rations for a friend in the dairy business and watched some TV.....today I worked at the VA Hospital (volunteer). No idea about the rest of the week but not worrying about whether it's inside or outside. It's gonna be a good day.

I like your style TB. I hope have that same schedule someday.

Bright Raven":1m3wy27i said:

It don't take me long, when it hits I can barely get my pants down in time. I ain't one of them that reads a magazine while taking a dump. I can't stand to waste time doing anything. It takes me longer to drop my pants and wipe my a $$ than it does to drop the deuce.

Ol' 243":1qhgjzdc said:
Bright Raven":1qhgjzdc said:

It don't take me long, when it hits I can barely get my pants down in time. I ain't one of them that reads a magazine while taking a dump. I can't stand to waste time doing anything. It takes me longer to drop my pants and wipe my a $$ than it does to drop the deuce.

A man with a mission. :D

It's just a matter of how one is wired. I've never been a big outdoors person, at least not just for the sake of being outside. I've never felt like my house is a prison; it's actually a place I enjoy, especially when it's 95 plus degrees or 10 degrees.

herofan":1edhkrrj said:
It's just a matter of how one is wired. I've never been a big outdoors person, at least not just for the sake of being outside. I've never felt like my house is a prison; it's actually a place I enjoy, especially when it's 95 plus degrees or 10 degrees.

I don't go out much when it gets below 20 degrees. Thankfully that's pretty rare here.

Bright Raven":38rm77a5 said:

I'm with you there. I feel that way about a lot of things. I've heard my grandfather talk of sleeping outside at night because it was miserably hot indoors. I didn't grow up with ac in the house or cars either. It makes me appreciate it now.

I didn't have electric heat either. We burned wood in a stove to heat the house. It makes me appreciate the thermostat button these days.

Ol' 243":1n383ycf said:
Craig Miller":1n383ycf said:
Bigfoot":1n383ycf said:
I literally thought I was the only one did that. Keep em in the barn to. Hate to poop inside.

Y'all need these. "Now you can go where your truck goes"

Naw, that's what running boards are for.

I thought about this when i got in my truck yesterday. Thanks for the image. All i could think though is yours must be cleaner than mine.

Latest posts