Never outside

Help Support CattleToday:

I love the outdoors and there is always an outdoor project that needs to be done. Sometimes I'll end up neglecting something inside because I'm always outside. But here lately I'm trying my best to stay inside been too many jobs and problems outside and it ain't like July and August is nice enjoyable weather to be out in.
Now today kids stay inside educating their brains :lol: while their rears grow and get soft. Needs to be a good balance of inside outside but its hard to leave video games, tv, phone, computer, and all the other electronics. Heck, I'm not to old to not remember wanting to stay in the house and play video games myself :D . Think I might just go and find the old football video game and kick back and rest some aching muscles in my back from yesterday :nod: .

Inside on technology. I personally cant stand being inside. As a kid I spent everyday outside until the sun came down. We didn't have cell phones and internet when I was a kid.

Never see me outside at my house either. The farm is 15 mins away and I'm usually there or at work.

Bigfoot":32rx2b9c said:
Ol' 243":32rx2b9c said:
I hear ya Troy, I can't stand to be inside. I go inside to take a shower and go to bed. I keep wet wipes in my truck so I can shyt outside.

I literally thought I was the only one did that. Keep em in the barn to. Hate to poop inside.

Y'all need these. "Now you can go where your truck goes"

Craig Miller":1fotohca said:
Bigfoot":1fotohca said:
Ol' 243":1fotohca said:
I hear ya Troy, I can't stand to be inside. I go inside to take a shower and go to bed. I keep wet wipes in my truck so I can shyt outside.

I literally thought I was the only one did that. Keep em in the barn to. Hate to poop inside.

Camouflage too. :hat:

Craig Miller":3ern6s4t said:
Bigfoot":3ern6s4t said:
Ol' 243":3ern6s4t said:

Naw, that's what running boards are for.

Bigfoot":1hts9wtd said:
Ol' 243":1hts9wtd said:

Talk about soft living!
You can't find any corn cobs?

go into any huge subdivision .. probably 10k+ people living there. 4 schools.. yet you might see 1 or 2 people in the entire 5 mile block.

amazing.

Ol' 243":36beou3b said:
Cannot take a crap outside. Squat and then cannot clean because my arms are to stiff. Also if I get down I cannot get up without grabbing something. Also in emergencies I thought I was clear and crapped in the pants. Also if any one has had a pair of overalls own I bet at some time you caught the suspender clasp in the dump. That makes things pretty awful.

Ryder":2j8fnutd said:
Bigfoot":2j8fnutd said:
Ol' 243":2j8fnutd said:

Talk about soft living!
You can't find any corn cobs?

Or cockle burr leaves.

Craig Miller":3jnwpiix said:
Probably reading a 17 pager on cattle today
:lol2: :lol2: Who was it that said he was as confused as a termite in a YoYo??? That's me after reading only a couple of pages. Best I can figure out, CB is about as schizophrenic as Cross-7. Makes posts, changes names and pats himself on the back and says he's learning from the best then repeats. Probably too late for therapy to do any good but I'll certainly keep in mind that I don't want to PO all of his personalities at one time. I'll just communicate with the "Brimmer Pimp" only. :cowboy: :hide:

M-5":3bwxgrg7 said:
I always find something to do , I can't sit still very long. Today's society is far removed from the lifestyle of being outdoors other than going to the park , cutting grass or hanging out on the patio. My wife told me this week that the new assistant warden was blown away that she knew how to drive a tractor and helped me make hay.
Hope you give her the one with the cab, air and CD player. She'll be firing your azz if you don't.

TexasBred":3xec68ux said:
M-5":3xec68ux said:
I always find something to do , I can't sit still very long. Today's society is far removed from the lifestyle of being outdoors other than going to the park , cutting grass or hanging out on the patio. My wife told me this week that the new assistant warden was blown away that she knew how to drive a tractor and helped me make hay.
Hope you give her the one with the cab, air and CD player. She'll be firing your azz if you don't.
I tried but had to take it away from her last time. I was teaching her to cut and she was making a dadgum mess leaving strips everywhere. So I put her on the tedder that way she could drive anywhere she wanted.

M-5":2v9zs4v3 said:
TexasBred":2v9zs4v3 said:
M-5":2v9zs4v3 said:
I tried but had to take it away from her last time. I was teaching her to cut and she was making a dadgum mess leaving strips everywhere. So I put her on the tedder that way she could drive anywhere she wanted.

My wife has claimed the JD 3020 she likes the ride, and guess I'm going to put a roof on it for her some day. It's over kill for teddering and raking but I'm just happy to have the help.

TexasBred":1vi6r6bg said:
Craig Miller":1vi6r6bg said:
Probably reading a 17 pager on cattle today
:lol2: :lol2: Who was it that said he was as confused as a termite in a YoYo??? That's me after reading only a couple of pages. Best I can figure out, CB is about as schizophrenic as Cross-7. Makes posts, changes names and pats himself on the back and says he's learning from the best then repeats. Probably too late for therapy to do any good but I'll certainly keep in mind that I don't want to PO all of his personalities at one time. I'll just communicate with the "Brimmer Pimp" only. :cowboy: :hide:

I lost interest after about 7 pages. I never would have guessed cb was one of those guys.

I was listening to the radio just this week, and whoever was discussing how the air conditioner was the demise of families being outside playing and interacting with their neighbors. It was just too hot in the evening to stay inside. So folks were forced outside, which precipitated conversation.

jedstivers":27mnk8h1 said:
You won't see me outside in the yard. I work outside almost everyday and when I come home it ain't to go outside.
I get home, get clean and get in my recliner or bed.

Yep
Most folks don't have a clue about what it's like to truly work outside.

hurleyjd":18h72kp0 said:
Ol' 243":18h72kp0 said:
Cannot take a crap outside. Squat and then cannot clean because my arms are to stiff. Also if I get down I cannot get up without grabbing something. Also in emergencies I thought I was clear and crapped in the pants. Also if any one has had a pair of overalls own I bet at some time you caught the suspender clasp in the dump. That makes things pretty awful.

Even worse when you land one on it.