Neighbor making meth

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Got it from a good source my adjoining neighbor (who is a x con) is cooking meth , he is selling to the white supremest group, who is coming down our dead end road to pick it up, the Sheriff says with the cartel moving into the county he does not have the resources to do anything about it, the county used to be an agriculture county, now it is being broken up in 5 acre lots and it going to the wetbacks and drug heads. :bang:

cowboy43":25ezlz31 said:
Got it from a good source my adjoining neighbor (who is a x con) is cooking meth , he is selling to the white supremest group, who is coming down our dead end road to pick it up, the Sheriff says with the cartel moving into the county he does not have the resources to do anything about it, the county used to be an agriculture county, now it is being broken up in 5 acre lots and it going to the wetbacks and drug heads. :bang:

Dang, we've got a lot of meth here. It sure changes things. Watch yourself, they have no moral fiber.

You need a new sheriff. There are resources he could use and if he needs help there's DPS and adjoining counties. Never knew a cop that wouldn't love to run on a meth operation.

Lock up everything, add motion lights, make your place secure as possible. When there is drug activity anything that isn't anchored starts disappearing. Sounds like your sheriff is a chicken shytte, hope the voters can do better next time.

Sheriff is either bought or scared. Either way you need to call the DEA and take him out of the picture.

Too easy to point fingers at the Sheriff. I would not want to be a Sheriff this day, expecting help from the federalies. Don't know you situation, but I would volunteer. Let your elected Sheriff know you are willing to pick up the sword with him. Let him know you are willing to die to protect your family and their future. That is how all this came to pass

Not sure how it works where you are but here in SWVA we have a regional drug task force that works with local police to take on drug rings like this. I know because as a volunteer fireman I have been out on the drug busts deconing the prisoners before they take the ride to lockup. I have to admit its not the worst feeling in the world to have a line of drug dealers covered in soap suds and open up on them with ice cold water from the firetruck.

Toad":23vr2bw0 said:
Not sure how it works where you are but here in SWVA we have a regional drug task force that works with local police to take on drug rings like this. I know because as a volunteer fireman I have been out on the drug busts deconing the prisoners before they take the ride to lockup. I have to admit its not the worst feeling in the world to have a line of drug dealers covered in soap suds and open up on them with ice cold water from the firetruck.

Ok, that would be awesome!!!
(You could probably raise $ for the volunteer FD by letting the citizenry take a turn at the hose for a sec, in return for a donation to the new truck or whatever!)

cowboy43":3p001vv6 said:
Call Texas DPS. They very often take lead on drug cases here in my county. Most of the people in the "LZ" thread were DPS and it was their helo and air crew.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93811

This is off the subject a little but can anyone tell me why New York is so upset with the 400 heroin overdoses they have had this year. They are talking like its an emergency or something and wanting federal aid for some type medicine. Seems to me if it ain't broke and it keeps working like this why meddle with it. Maybe someone should take notes and try the same on the meth heads.

That sucks. We had one busted here half a mile down the road. They weren't very smart criminals. They grew grass too. You could see the grow lights on, thru the blinds, in the middle of a sunny day (wife kept telling me not to assume anything, YA OK honey :roll: ). They never bothered anyone but someone was always trying to break into their place. The stuff is all over no matter where you go, so it doesn't worry me much as long as it's the ones who don't bother anyone. :hide:

Jogeephus":3tefl36q said:
This is off the subject a little but can anyone tell me why New York is so upset with the 400 heroin overdoses they have had this year. They are talking like its an emergency or something and wanting federal aid for some type medicine. Seems to me if it ain't broke and it keeps working like this why meddle with it. Maybe someone should take notes and try the same on the meth heads.

I don't think it's just New York (I think the 400 deaths refers to just New York City). There was a big story about all the heroin deaths in Vermont a few weeks ago. My understanding is that as drs have gotten more careful about prescribing pain pills, some of those patients, who had become addicted, moved on to heroin for their fix. Heroin is very cheap now in many places.

There has been a big problem with it on Long Island, among young people. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/27/nyreg ... .html?_r=0 My son has a few friends from that area and was very surprised to hear of the level of heroin use among high school students from "good" families there.

I don't understand it myself but try to be mindful of the fact that many families (including on these boards) have been affected horribly by drug use. I would really like to turn the fire hose on anyone making this stuff.

The fact is stopping illegal drug use is easy. Anyone caught with drugs gets the death penalty.
Problem solved almost over night. The thing is there's to much money in drugs for the government.

highgrit":2co7ihdc said:
The fact is stopping illegal drug use is easy. Anyone caught with drugs gets the death penalty.
Problem solved almost over night. The thing is there's to much money in drugs for the government.
Only if the death penalty is applied quickly. 15-20 years from sentence to execution is a farce.

A little of subject but I think is still applies. Wife went to the doctor yesterday and was informed that her pain pills will have to be picked up at the doctors office after Oct 1. Also all veterans that are getting pain pills at the vet clinics will and now at the doctors office be tested to see if they are taking them. New rules as of Oct 1

hurleyjd":17hcskf5 said:
A little of subject but I think is still applies. Wife went to the doctor yesterday and was informed that her pain pills will have to be picked up at the doctors office after Oct 1. Also all veterans that are getting pain pills at the vet clinics will and now at the doctors office be tested to see if they are taking them. New rules as of Oct 1
Good rule. Is this a state rule or will it be everywhere? I know a veteran that has went to the VA for years getting pain pills and I have never known him to take one. He sells them all.

kenny thomas":x5ofn23d said:
hurleyjd":x5ofn23d said:
Good rule. Is this a state rule or will it be everywhere? I know a veteran that has went to the VA for years getting pain pills and I have never known him to take one. He sells them all.

I think it is nation wide. Could be the new rules that were put in place to solve the veterans debacle. Watched a show in South America. It showed the Cocaine production. Acres and acres of the shrub. I thought as soon as i saw it, my thought how about spraying it by air with remedy.

Latest posts