Neighbor making meth

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43":wesx1o6i said:
Got it from a good source my adjoining neighbor (who is a x con) is cooking meth , he is selling to the white supremest group, who is coming down our dead end road to pick it up, the Sheriff says with the cartel moving into the county he does not have the resources to do anything about it, the county used to be an agriculture county, now it is being broken up in 5 acre lots and it going to the wetbacks and drug heads. :bang:
Just had a big bust down that way last week. Did they get your neighbor??

hurleyjd":3k2w8mi2 said:
kenny thomas":3k2w8mi2 said:
hurleyjd":3k2w8mi2 said:
A little of subject but I think is still applies. Wife went to the doctor yesterday and was informed that her pain pills will have to be picked up at the doctors office after Oct 1. Also all veterans that are getting pain pills at the vet clinics will and now at the doctors office be tested to see if they are taking them. New rules as of Oct 1
Good rule. Is this a state rule or will it be everywhere? I know a veteran that has went to the VA for years getting pain pills and I have never known him to take one. He sells them all.

I think it is nation wide. Could be the new rules that were put in place to solve the veterans debacle. Watched a show in South America. It showed the Cocaine production. Acres and acres of the shrub. I thought as soon as i saw it, my thought how about spraying it by air with remedy.

Also a date base that can be accessed to see how many prescriptions you have filled.

hurleyjd":2ku0bew9 said:
A little of subject but I think is still applies. Wife went to the doctor yesterday and was informed that her pain pills will have to be picked up at the doctors office after Oct 1. Also all veterans that are getting pain pills at the vet clinics will and now at the doctors office be tested to see if they are taking them. New rules as of Oct 1

Been in place for a long time. My buddy who is a VietNam vet lives on them and they always test him.

3waycross":3rdca26k said:
hurleyjd":3rdca26k said:

Been in place for a long time. My buddy who is a VietNam vet lives on them and they always test him.

They testing is to make sure they have the substance in their system. This is to make sure they actually need and are taking them instead of falsely saying they have pain to get them to sell to addicts.

My wife's doctor also tests all her pain prescription patients for any and other drugs not prescribed by her. Every 6 months I believe.

Nothing to do with veterans or people who truly need the pain meds. but my daughter and son in law are both pharmacist. Jeff works in retail. He is constantly stirred up to the point of wanting to quit his job because of the abuse of prescription pain meds. Hydrocodone and Vicodin primarily. Doctors will wrote prescriptions for 60-90 of the things along with renewals and the idiots will fill them and then sit on the parking lot and sell them out of the window of their car to other druggies.

TexasBred":1y6nez8x said:
Nothing to do with veterans or people who truly need the pain meds. but my daughter and son in law are both pharmacist. Jeff works in retail. He is constantly stirred up to the point of wanting to quit his job because of the abuse of prescription pain meds. Hydrocodone and Vicodin primarily. Doctors will wrote prescriptions for 60-90 of the things along with renewals and the idiots will fill them and then sit on the parking lot and sell them out of the window of their car to other druggies.

After Oct 1 only one month will be filled. All prescriptions will be in triplicate with the DR. signature affixed to each. One to the druggist, one kept on file by the Dr. and one to the DEA.

hurleyjd":11dqrr7f said:
TexasBred":11dqrr7f said:

After Oct 1 only one month will be filled. All prescriptions will be in triplicate with the DR. signature affixed to each. One to the druggist, one kept on file by the Dr. and one to the DEA.
Great....maybe SIL will come home happier from work. Right now he says he feels more like a drug dealer than a pharmacist. It really gets under his skin.

My wife was on some heavy stuff for awhile including hydrocodone and vicodin. Here you can't even call in a prescription refill. You have to go see your pain doctor in person, hand deliver the refill to the pharmacy and pick up the prescription in person. Drug testing is every six months plus random checks and any illegal substances found in your system will get your prescription yanked as will not having the drugs in your system.
When my wife decided that she'd rather deal with the pain and quit all medication and tested clean, she asked to keep the remainder of her prescription in case her pain got out of hand and was told that in that case she should go to the ER and they destroyed all of her remaining medicine.
We had one incidence where she came up short and we suspected that ten pills were stolen from her purse along with some money and neither the pharmacy nor her doctor could legally replace them without us filing a police report.

cowboy43":2s8iwurv said:
Got it from a good source my adjoining neighbor (who is a x con) is cooking meth , he is selling to the white supremest group, who is coming down our dead end road to pick it up, the Sheriff says with the cartel moving into the county he does not have the resources to do anything about it, the county used to be an agriculture county, now it is being broken up in 5 acre lots and it going to the wetbacks and drug heads. :bang:

If the neighbor is cooking meth...... well meth labs catch fire all the time. Just saying......

cow pollinater":28hm2jpc said:
My wife was on some heavy stuff for awhile including hydrocodone and vicodin. Here you can't even call in a prescription refill. You have to go see your pain doctor in person, hand deliver the refill to the pharmacy and pick up the prescription in person. Drug testing is every six months plus random checks and any illegal substances found in your system will get your prescription yanked as will not having the drugs in your system.
When my wife decided that she'd rather deal with the pain and quit all medication and tested clean, she asked to keep the remainder of her prescription in case her pain got out of hand and was told that in that case she should go to the ER and they destroyed all of her remaining medicine.
We had one incidence where she came up short and we suspected that ten pills were stolen from her purse along with some money and neither the pharmacy nor her doctor could legally replace them without us filing a police report.
But you can have all the weed you want. This is beyond stupid.

Ouachita":2491gmvb said:
cow pollinater":2491gmvb said:
But you can have all the weed you want. This is beyond stupid.
I disagree. Those drugs controlled her pain and left her highly functional. There were some ups and downs but I never saw her "high". If she had tried to smoke enough pot to fix the kind of pain she was in she'd be a freakin vegetable. I'm not against medical mj but it isn't the wonder drug that people make it out to be from what I hear(never tried it so I don't know).
I do know that watching my wife quit the prescribed doses of pain killers that she was on made me really glad that I can't take pain meds. That was pretty brutal watching and I wasn't even the one that had to do it. It changed my mind on the "war on drugs". I'd do just about anything to convince people not to put themselves through that.

Sorry CP. I either spoke wrong or you heard wrong :D
I was speaking of the hypocrisy. I also took pain meds from age 30 until 2 months ago. This stinks. And yes, it is hard to stop.
These new rules won't put a dent in drug abuse. Just like making firearms more difficult to purchase will not affect the scum

Sorry about this misunderstanding

Ouachita":394iozj2 said:
I was speaking of the hypocrisy. I also took pain meds from age 30 until 2 months ago. This stinks. And yes, it is hard to stop.
These new rules won't put a dent in drug abuse. Just like making firearms more difficult to purchase will not affect the scum

Sorry about this misunderstanding
I see what you're saying now. The new rules aren't putting a dent in drug use, but they are changing it. The opiate addicts that can't get the prescription stuff are now turning to heroine instead. :frowns:
Glad you were able to stop. I can honestly say that I don't think I'd be that strong.

Ouachita":3ri5mraq said:
I also took pain meds from age 30 until 2 months ago. This stinks. And yes, it is hard to stop.

I guess I'm lucky. I keep hydrocodone (generic Vicodin) with me all the time for migraines, but I go weeks without taking one, and rarely take more than one a day. Other than feeling real relaxed (and or course knocking out the migraine) I don't much care for how they make me feel, and can't imagine getting addicted to them. I can't sleep until they wear off, and they do unpleasant things to my digestive system. Of course if I was facing continuous ongoing pain I might feel different.

Cowboy you must live in Falls county that sounds like our sheriff. Almost got him voted out last time but the dang trash in Marlin and drug dealers in the county out number the good people in the county.

Latest posts