Need some help!! - Favorite songs

Help Support CattleToday:

MoGal, Congratulations and wishes for a lifetime of happiness. Lots of good songs have been mentioned here. How about:

You Are So Beautiful--- Joe Cocker
Close To You --- Carpenters
Wonderful Tonight --- Eric Clapton
Lady in Red --- Chris Deburg
Here and Now --- Luther Van Dross
Beautiful in My Eyes --- Joshua Karlison
When I said I Do --- Clint and Lisa Hartman Black
Make You Feel My Love --- Garth Brooks
What a Wonderful World --- Louis Armstrong
Because You Loved Me --- Celine Dion

I dont think these have been mentioned

May your life together be rich with love and happiness!

Lil Tummy Rubbin:
God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You - Alabama
I Fall - Brooks & Dunn
Take Me As I Am - Chicago
I Can Love You Like That - John Michael Montgomery
After All - Cher & Peter Cetera
I Swear - John Michael Montgomery
I Believe - Diamond Rio
Melt - Rascal Flatts
Kiss Me Like That - Toby Keith
She's More - Andy Griggs
Keeper of the Stars - Tracy Byrd

And just for some fun:
Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train - The Tractors
I'll Take That As A YES - Phill Vassar ;-)
Good Little Girls - Blue County

My wife wanted " What You Going to do With a Cowboy" for the exit song but her sis talked her out of it. Course nearly 15 years later she's still asking the same question. :lol: Z

Thank you all very much for the song suggestions.

Everything seems to be falling in place. I ordered the keg of Sam Adams today and we'll be cooking the dinner thursday and friday. I can't decorate the gym until saturday so the honey's sisters are doing that for me. My friend got my wedding dress done and if the decorations get here from Oriental trading on time then I'll be in good shape.

Its a much bigger wedding that I had originally planned but the honey is one of 12 kids so they are a group all by themselves. I've tried to cover all the bases and I'm sure there will be a glitch somewhere.... but at least I've learned how to burn cd's on my computer now (next project will be to learn how to operate my digital camera on this thing but I think I'll wait another month to do that. )

Hopefully things will settle down within a week or so and I can get back to reading this board again on a regular basis.

Take Care all

Chrisy, that would be Aerosmith. Don't forget Jimmy Buffet and the coral reefer bands.... "Why don't we get drunk and scr**."

Latest posts