need some bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Buckeye Angus

Reaction score
Hi
I will be needing 2 new bulls before spring. I have an angus herd and also run a commercial herd. I dont believe in pampering the angus cows so i run them with the commercial cows after i AI. So the bulls will be breeding the commercial (Angus Hereford) and the Registered Angus cows. Any suggestions on bloodlines and places to look for bulls?

This has been discussed many times so you can go back and look up previous conversations when you have time. What are the background of your cows. It will help in choosing future matings. You can Google ABS, Select Sires, Genex, Bull barn, Bivine Elite, Ultimate Genetics, Accelerated Genetics, and one of my favorites is Angus Semen Source. They all have catalogs and pleanty of buuls to choose from. Some will have the sames bulls offered.

my reg cows are pollys, eriskay, forever lady, barbra, blackbird, everelda cows mostly out of traveler and new design bloodlines.
I like travelers alot, also midland
I am just kind of wondering where to look for bulls
and what people have thought. I am thinking about going to express to see what they sell for.

Are you a member of the American Angus Assn.? If you get the journal there are only a few hundred sales each year. I get 10-15 sale catalogs every time the journal comes each month. If you had rather not go to a sale then you should be able to find someone close that will sell you a good bull.

Circle H Ranch
http://www.chrlimousin.com

Buckeye Angus":x6joucpz said:
Hi
I will be needing 2 new bulls before spring. I have an angus herd and also run a commercial herd. I dont believe in pampering the angus cows so i run them with the commercial cows after i AI. So the bulls will be breeding the commercial (Angus Hereford) and the Registered Angus cows. Any suggestions on bloodlines and places to look for bulls?
Stevenson Basin, TC Ranch, Wehrmann Angus, or Connealy Angus.

THG

I'll sell you some, lots of quality in this bunch on test right now.

Sizmic

Latest posts