Need Ice Cream Recipes

Help Support CattleToday:

vclavin

Reaction score
Looking for a home made Strawberry ice cream recipe using homegrown strawberries. Internet searches are to no avail, I am looking for one to use in a 4 quart freezer.
Thanks
Valerie

farmwriter":3lbqybyq said:
The lady who shared this recipe (from her daughter in law) said any fruit is delicious, but peaches and strawberries were their favorites.
http://www.alfafarmers.org/country_kitc ... 27&start=4

Thank you. The other place was really hard to get a complete recipe, never did find all the youtube parts. lol. I'll check this out later. thanks again.
Valerie

This was my mother's ice cream recipe, it makes enough for a four qt freezer ; 1/2 gallon half & half , 1pt heavy cream , 2 cups sugar , 1/2 tsp salt , 4 egggs , 1tsp vanilla mix and put in freezer and turn until about half done before adding fruit . It's very creamy.

shorty":2mm0j05g said:
This was my mother's ice cream recipe, it makes enough for a four qt freezer ; 1/2 gallon half & half , 1pt heavy cream , 2 cups sugar , 1/2 tsp salt , 4 egggs , 1tsp vanilla mix and put in freezer and turn until about half done before adding fruit . It's very creamy.
Shorty, how much fruit do you add? ANd do you use just fresh fruit or fruit with sugar added to it? Thanks
Valerie

Latest posts