Need Hereford Bull in N Mississippi

Help Support CattleToday:

If you can't find anything in N. Mississippi, you could look around West Tennessee. How soon do you need him?

He's not in Mississippi but it would probably be worth the drive if you want a good bull.

Bill Hathcock
Hathcock Polled Herefords
Dallas, Georgia
Home: 678-363-8548
Cell: 770-403-8310

jhambley":17182fpm said:
He's not in Mississippi but it would probably be worth the drive if you want a good bull.

Bill Hathcock
Hathcock Polled Herefords
Dallas, Georgia
Home: 678-363-8548
Cell: 770-403-8310
from the looks of his cattle, it definitely would be worth the drive

Thanks for the leads... I will follow up on the info provided. The last couple of years I bred by black angus back to a black angus bull. I was wanting to get a Hereford Bull and kick out some black baldies... In years past I procrastinated and waited until too late to find a bull and didnt always get the best deal. I have been breeding in June/July and calving in the spring. This year I thought about finding a bull earlier .. hopefully will have more options to choose and consider... thanks again for the reply's... Arkcowman (used to be in Ark.. now in Ms .. thus the screen name.)

We have a lot of Hereford bulls for sale here in East Mt. anyone of them would be thrilled to be in Miss. They been wadeing in bellydeep snow here for nearly 2 months and will be super excited when they see the dirt again. Sold a lot of bulls into Mexico many years ago and often wondered what they thought when they got offthe trucks down there. Always shiped out of here in the winter. Truckers told me that those bulls all had their tongue's out while standing in the trailers waiting to croos south of Del Rio. Anyway I was just makeing a joke about sending 1 bull to you as freight would be tremendous.

Latest posts