Need help!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think I might have an answer for getting those dang shoes off. PFRA pasture roundups have started and our cattle are coming out on Tuesday. So since we have to go over first thing in the morning to sort cattle, I'm going to take the horse over with me and hopefully the PFRA guys will do it. I'm pretty sure they will know how to do it. I think they shoe their horses since they ride them 12hrs a day every day.
If not, they will either know some one, or I should really be able to do it.
Another question I got-- how would you put a picture on here. I was going to put up a picture of spoiled rotten (aka my horse) and you guys can tell me what you think off him (good or bad, I would like to here it all!).

Jo":2gwluxb3 said:
I think I might have an answer for getting those dang shoes off. PFRA pasture roundups have started and our cattle are coming out on Tuesday. So since we have to go over first thing in the morning to sort cattle, I'm going to take the horse over with me and hopefully the PFRA guys will do it. I'm pretty sure they will know how to do it. I think they shoe their horses since they ride them 12hrs a day every day.
Another question I got-- how would you put a picture on here. I was going to put up a picture of spoiled rotten (aka my horse) and you guys can tell me what you think off him (good or bad, I would like to here it all!).

It does sound like a solution to your problem. Ask nice and I bet you someone will help. I know if someone ask me to show them how, I would say yes.

let us know how it goes.

Alan":qyddwnoo said:
Come on guys you're making my "flip flops" hurt my feet. If she thought she could do it would she be asking how to do it? There's a time to cowboy up and a time to use your head. Do you think she knows what bars are or nippers let alone having them? Not saying you don't Jo but I think the get r done thing is pretty dumb and reckless.

JMO,
Alan
Figured you the type to wear flip flops ;-)

Jo":26eih5s0 said:

Jo,

Great solution! Im sure you'll get those shoes off. Even though we like to poke at each other cattle people and horse people are good folk. There is always a good solution for a problem. Would love to see a pic of your new horse.

Alan

ALACOWMAN":3lrgo5ka said:
Alan":3lrgo5ka said:
Come on guys you're making my "flip flops" hurt my feet. If she thought she could do it would she be asking how to do it? There's a time to cowboy up and a time to use your head. Do you think she knows what bars are or nippers let alone having them? Not saying you don't Jo but I think the get r done thing is pretty dumb and reckless.

JMO,
Alan
Figured you the type to wear flip flops ;-)

Just poking some fun with the flip flops statment ;-) . It's too wet out in the Northwest for flip flops :D . But I do admit we probably do things a bit different, but it's just opinions.

Alan

Alan":29bvddhu said:
Come on guys you're making my "flip flops" hurt my feet.
JMO,
Alan

Well at least you didn't call them thongs. You'd really caught heck. That's what we used to call "flip flops". Now that has a whole nother meaning! ;-)

J&T Farm":1wk2y48q said:
A6gal Dont be getting me excited. :lol:, only kidding.

You're not getting excited thinking about me in a.... never mind my stomach can't handle the image. :eek: :shock:

LOL
Alan

I agree with alabama cowman...just pick the foot up and look and see how there put on..then figure out how to take them off. No big deal..just do it and be done with it..could have already had it done by now. But dont be afraid to ask somebody to show you first time. Just so its not alan..he probaly hires babysitters for his horses when hes gone LOL

Just jokin with you Alan..how you been?? I didnt know you was from the northwest but that explains some things LOL
I dont care what they say about you Alan..or even if you do wear flippflopps and earscrews and a ponytail to the horsebarn..your still a horseman and i have learned things from your postings

tapeworm":3piuq2ty said:
I agree with alabama cowman...just pick the foot up and look and see how there put on..then figure out how to take them off. No big deal..just do it and be done with it..could have already had it done by now. But dont be afraid to ask somebody to show you first time. Just so its not alan..he probaly hires babysitters for his horses when hes gone LOL

Just jokin with you Alan..how you been?? I didnt know you was from the northwest but that explains some things LOL
I dont care what they say about you Alan..or even if you do wear flippflopps and earscrews and a ponytail to the horsebarn..your still a horseman and i have learned things from your postings

tapeworm":mxioh80q said:

Sorry I hit the wrong button.

It's late and we just got back from a quick trip to Spokane. We are a bout 7 hrs from Spokane. I had to pay the babysitter and take her home she did well with our horses...Just kidding! I just thought for the record I would tell you guys that I'm politicaly conservitive, I don't wear flip flops or a thong :D , I don't have a pony tail or any ear rings. I just train in the natural horseman style and don't believe the "old cowboy" style is always right or wrong. But I do strongly believe horses can be dangerous at anytime, so someone with less experience needs to be extra careful.

Alan

Latest posts