Need help with stupid cow

Help Support CattleToday:

I've mentioned this before, but had a ridiculously crazy bull heat was worked up, seeing red, for 2 days prior to killing. Somehow managed to get him loaded. They had to kill him in the trailer. Crazy really isn't the right word.

He turned out most excellent. Dark in the package, but tender, juicy, and flavorful. Could be a fluke though.

Can ya drop her in the field and have processed still?

I've mentioned this before, but had a ridiculously crazy bull heat was worked up, seeing red, for 2 days prior to killing. Somehow managed to get him loaded. They had to kill him in the trailer. Crazy really isn't the right word.

He turned out most excellent. Dark in the package, but tender, juicy, and flavorful. Could be a fluke though.

Can ya drop her in the field and have processed still?
They won't take a dead animal at the processors.

Only jumped two fences but she is at the processor waiting for morning now. She was pawing at us in the trailer when I went to drop her off. Probably won't get much meat off of her but I won't have to deal with her any more. The 2 hr drive on way to the processor was the worst part. I hate Birmingham traffic.

Only jumped two fences but she is at the processor waiting for morning now. She was pawing at us in the trailer when I went to drop her off. Probably won't get much meat off of her but I won't have to deal with her any more. The 2 hr drive on way to the processor was the worst part. I hate Birmingham traffic.
Birmingham is terrible isnt it. The bypass is as bad as downtown.

Never reported on the outcome. She only hung at 380 lbs. Steaks are so tiny. Brisket was microscopic also. Never taken an animal this small before so wasn't sure what to expect. Here is the ribeyes for a good chuckle. View attachment 35006That's two steaks by the way.
Looks better than her jumping more fences! Go out and toss that package over a few fences just before you slap them on the BBQ just for the last laugh. 🤪 Show the rest what happens when you are naughty. 😉

Looks better than her jumping more fences! Go out and toss that package over a few fences just before you slap them on the BBQ just for the last laugh. 🤪 Show the rest what happens when you are naughty. 😉
There might be some thing to that.

We bought a bull pretty much on the border several years ago. I didn't want to stop and eat because I was trying to beat the heat back. There is a Whataburger there in Kingsville right off 77 that is pretty reliable. I took him right through the drive through.

That was probably the most well behaved bull I ever dealt with. 😄 Guess he got the message.

Latest posts