Need for Speed

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy":1kapsk6i said:
:lol: not like that crackhead! Gee! :lol: GAS GAS GAS! When in doult gas it out! :p I did smoke crack one time years and years and years ago when I was like maybe 18 I tried it. For real! ONE TIME! I was like WHAT for real that's all!? :lol: Last 5 mints! :lol: I tried meth a few times back in the day to...coke two or three times. YUCK! Made me sick as a DOG! I ain't gunna lie! Sure the heck ain't bragging either, but just saying. I'd rather done my party in my younger days than have regrets in life. I live for the moment, there is not promises for tomorrow. I rather be happy that I took a risk than to regret not trying when I am old looking back on my life. Not saying it was the right thing but it was what I wanted at that time in my life. If that makes any sense. :) I think meth is the devil drug. I dated a guy for 3 years that cared more about meth than anything else. Very sad to see.

really..no kidding

yea that's true. He would make plans with me, he supposed to come pick me up, he smoke and get forget about me. Talk about making somebody feel really good. :mad: We aren't going to get in to that bs. Best part was I lived maybe 2 miles down the road from him. :nod: Oh yea nice! He was real nice to me! :nod: I thank God I had enough sense to move on. :) Live and learn is all I can say. I believe God put you threw stuff for your lessens and to learn, he never gives you more than you can handle. I walked threw alot in my boots, but just gota keep on walking that is all you can do.

Latest posts