Need Caption (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

"Hey guys,listen to this. when I close my eyes and open up my nostriles I sound just like ol Willie Nelson".
"With a little more practice I could be in Brokeback Mountain 2,staring as ol willie".

Cal

memanpa":2chgyqd5 said:
:D such sweet words from someone on some serious drugs, some that may not even be legal :D might think about taking some of them now seeing as how you are delusional again!

I do not think it is nice to make fun of people with Drug Problems! My wife has a serious Drug addiction problem, she can not help it and has been seeking help for this problem. She saw your post making fun of Drug users and has become very upset now, I had to make a midnight trip to her Dealer just to get her to calm down. :mad:

Aplus, I'm sorry to hear of your Wife's dope problem. BUT I'm glad you were a good Husband and went and got her a fix in the dead of the nite. I have a neighbor with a unique problem that called me early this morning. He said his Wife was so fat that when she gets in the bathtub, the water level in the commode rises. :shock:

flaboy-":3jkgiczo said:
Let's have a little caption contest. Let's see what will the grand prize be? How about an all expense paid trip and lodging at the Crowder Yankee Heiferette forage symposium?

peach.jpg

Looks like the face of a stump broke horse! :eek:

Crowderfarms":29ys8fvp said:
Aplus, I'm sorry to hear of your Wife's dope problem. BUT I'm glad you were a good Husband and went and got her a fix in the dead of the nite. I have a neighbor with a unique problem that called me early this morning. He said his Wife was so fat that when she gets in the bathtub, the water level in the commode rises. :shock:

Now that is funny! :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts