Need Caption (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy-

Reaction score
Let's have a little caption contest. Let's see what will the grand prize be? How about an all expense paid trip and lodging at the Crowder Yankee Heiferette forage symposium?

peach.jpg

I dont want no trip to symposium... gotta have a better prise than that!

"OUUUUCCCHHH! Let go of my Tail!!!!"

flaboy-":3ad4xthu said:
Let's have a little caption contest. Let's see what will the grand prize be? How about an all expense paid trip and lodging at the Crowder Yankee Heiferette forage symposium?

peach.jpg

It almost looks like it may have taken to big of a bite of wood from the fence. And now its caught in it's throat.

memanpa":13gnnhpw said:
how about

"Another crowder related post YUCK! gives me gas"
You have once again displayed yourself as an old miserable "crank" with no sense of humor. Git back in your corner and stop drooling.The attendant will be in soon to change your Depends.

You have once again displayed yourself as an old miserable "crank" with no sense of humor. Git back in your corner and stop drooling.The attendant will be in soon to change your Depends.[/quote]

:D such sweet words from someone on some serious drugs, some that may not even be legal :D might think about taking some of them now seeing as how you are delusional again!

reminds me of that commercial where the lady sings at a real high pitched voice until she shatters the glass.. put a shattered glass on the board in front of her and it would fit perfectly. :lol:

jt

memanpa":39u03jt3 said:
You have once again displayed yourself as an old miserable "crank" with no sense of humor. Git back in your corner and stop drooling.The attendant will be in soon to change your Depends.

:D such sweet words from someone on some serious drugs, some that may not even be legal :D might think about taking some of them now seeing as how you are delusional again![/quote]I aint never done no drugs in my life...Maybe a Tylenol once a month when someone like you makes my head ache. Get back on your Prozac and act happy.

BaaaaaHahahahah! Just look at them skinny 'ol cows of Flaboys!

:lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":2zpsfkui said:
memanpa":2zpsfkui said:

:D such sweet words from someone on some serious drugs, some that may not even be legal :D might think about taking some of them now seeing as how you are delusional again!
I aint never done no drugs in my life...Maybe a Tylenol once a month when someone like you makes my head ache. Get back on your Prozac and act happy.[/quote]

YES SIR!!
one must obey the self appointed ruler of the forum! the one who controls who may say what to whom!! the one wallows in his own self importance!
what ever you say Sir
am outta here again

1848":2wtfvoid said:
BaaaaaHahahahah! Just look at them skinny 'ol cows of Flaboys!

:lol: :lol:

my favorite thus far. no offense, flaboy... ;-)

Latest posts