National Farm and Machinery Show.

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":3kdaq3ja said:
kenny thomas":3kdaq3ja said:
littletom":3kdaq3ja said:
I will be there not sure which day yet
If you come on Friday I will send you my number and True Grit will buy lunch. :lol2:

I'm planning to be there.

I can pack my own sammich. You reckon he'll cover my bar tab?
If he covers both our tab he will have to skip the tractor pull and go home early.

I have never been there, is it worth a drive (10 hours) to see? Always open to seeing new things and more parts of the country. I am interested in a tractor pull of that caliber.

If you have never been I would say it would be a good time. Is it worth a ten hour drive is a tough call. I am two hours out so not a huge deal.

kenny thomas":3hm5b3nj said:
littletom":3hm5b3nj said:
If you come on Friday I will send you my number and True Grit will buy lunch. :lol2:

Might be able to come on Friday, Kenny send me your number if you don't mind.

mrvictordomino":2b17qt4k said:
kenny thomas":2b17qt4k said:
littletom":2b17qt4k said:

Might be able to come on Friday, Kenny send me your number if you don't mind.

Hope to see you there MrVictor D.

uplandnut":2bie5v7o said:
I have never been there, is it worth a drive (10 hours) to see? Always open to seeing new things and more parts of the country. I am interested in a tractor pull of that caliber.
It's 8.5 hours for us and I feel it's worth the drive. The factory Rep's are there for every company and they'll give you their business card and can help if your having dealer problems.

uplandnut":jw4vvo15 said:
Google it, then multiply what size you think it is by 10. No way to explain it. It's great.

Kinda like going to Dollywood if you have never been you need to go. It really takes about two days to even think about seeing it all. Some of the equipment is so big makes you wonder how they got it there. Driving 10 hours you would probably need to stay the night before to feel rested to get through it.

Weekdays are probably best to attend I would assume? I have a short drive so no problem with two days if needed. And I figure reps are more eager to talk earlier in the week than later. Just my guess ...

torogmc81":97gm42ui said:
Weekdays are probably best to attend I would assume? I have a short drive so no problem with two days if needed. And I figure reps are more eager to talk earlier in the week than later. Just my guess ...

I recommend going to the web site for the show and taking a look at the layout and where the vendors you are most interested in are located. That should save you some leg work once you get there.

TennesseeTuxedo":10n4t9se said:
uplandnut":10n4t9se said:
Thanks for all the positive input. Thinking I'm going to come down there, probably be there Friday and Saturday.

I'd enjoy meeting you. I'll be there around 10:00.
10, what are you planning to do all day before you get there. :???:

kenny thomas":f08ywy7m said:
TennesseeTuxedo":f08ywy7m said:
uplandnut":f08ywy7m said:
Thanks for all the positive input. Thinking I'm going to come down there, probably be there Friday and Saturday.

Bankers hours Kenny, old habits are hard to break.

True Grit Farms":3ojxgpuu said:
kenny thomas":3ojxgpuu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3ojxgpuu said:
Bankers hours Kenny, old habits are hard to break.
Darn that's it ain't it, they don't allow roosters in the gated community.

I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
For my peace of mind, I'll just go check the cows..hope everyone else has fun.

Lazy M":1yi3lclm said:
I'd like to go, but my problem is that I'm content for the moment with all my equipment and if I go I'll see something that I HAVE to HAVE. Then I'll obsess over it for the next few weeks, end up buying it, and then experience buyer's remorse and have less $.
:lol:

Lazy M":3rj5y6om said:

You come to the show and I'll help you with your resolve to not spend any money.

TennesseeTuxedo":95hrxej8 said:
Lazy M":95hrxej8 said:

You come to the show and I'll help you with your resolve to not spend any money.
You're an enabler..

Latest posts