My place turned into an helo LZ today

Help Support CattleToday:

About the same here. Like a bunch of children playing with expensive toys and yet they never seem to catch the growers even though everyone knows whose patch it was. Its amazing how they can always seem to find drug money but rarely the drug itself and when they do they make a big show like this but no arrests. Having news cameras on site really gives the public the impression they are serious about this War on Drugs. I'll guess this is must be an election year for the sheriff?

You couldn't give that away M5. Its not worth processing. Was pulled way to early to resale.
While they were spending money and time on this I wonder how many tons came across the border?

Jogeephus":80ywgldf said:
About the same here. Like a bunch of children playing with expensive toys and yet they never seem to catch the growers even though everyone knows whose patch it was. Its amazing how they can always seem to find drug money but rarely the drug itself and when they do they make a big show like this but no arrests. Having news cameras on site really gives the public the impression they are serious about this War on Drugs. I'll guess this is must be an election year for the sheriff?
Sheriff election was done back in May. He did the calling but was not present after that--this was a State thing, not county but both precinct constables were there all day. Sheriff lives less than 1 mile from me, and I buy hay from one of his relatives and neighbor.
San Jacinto County will have a new sheriff following the May 27 runoff election. Greg Capers defeated David Clark, 1,324 to 740, respectively. The results for all races in San Jacinto County are as follows:
SHERIFF, UNEXPIRED TERM
• Greg Capers - 1,324 total votes, 509 in early voting
• David Clark - 740 total votes, 210 in early voting
In the picture that my sister is in, the man in the straw hat is one of the constables. His real name, is Roy Rogers for Precinct 1. The other constable present's real name is Sam Houston.

http://www.co.san-jacinto.tx.us/default ... /Constable

I know them both--Roy is about my age and talked to him a good bit yesterday sitting on the tailgate of my truck.
"Roy, Sam is my Constable but J---- up on the hill says you are his, but there's a sign on the door of the Valero another 1/8 mile up that says it is patrolled by Sam Houston. The only time I ever had to call the police, dispatch called back a little while later and asked me to go up on the highway and lead the officer in--he couldn't find my place. Where does your precinct start?"

"Naw, my Preciinct starts right there Don--it's kind of vague right in here because of the river and the precinct line".

I saw him and Sam talking, then they got in the truck and left. When they came back, Roy said "Well, we found out something we didn't know. Half your property is in my precinct and half is in Sam's--if you need help--call us both."
When they were all done, the different group bosses thanked me and I told e' --Ya'll know who I am and where I am--if I ever need help and call 911, I expect yall to come arunnin".

I doubt they will tho.

I think you did good by letting them use your property. I agreed to let my property be used for helicopters whenever they need it last year and they don't even have to give me notice. Am all for helping. What strikes me though is why they would need a helicopter to lift the pot out and why not approach it on the ground. Why, if this was an meaningful and sincere raid, why would they arrange for the press to be on site before hand? Looks all to common to what I see here just around election time. No busts just dope found. Have a friend who is an agent and he tells me most of this type stuff is more to scare and deter others because they are not that effective they just want to look that way.