My gift to my Buddy..

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Ya'll dont tell him, but I got this lil jewel for Crowder for Christmas. ;-)

u4gby1196055512.jpg

I think it would be real easy for him to park. He won't have to worry about it rolling away.

What a thoughtful friend you are.

Unless I miss something, you fellas in TN spend a lot of time driving the square pegs into the round holes. :lol:
But that limo was kinda cool. All the Chevy's of that body style around here have the same multi-colored paint scheme. You have a tan chevy and the door rusts out. You get a door (better than yours, but still rusty) from a buddy who is parting his out. We'll shoot some primer when the weather is nicer. The door is green, so we have tan truck with green door. Then the bed needs replacing and your other buddy has a red one, so you bolt it on. Most Chevys and GMC's of that vintage are remarkable for their paint combinations. But they are prized, likely for their rarity.

john250":25d1060m said:
Unless I miss something, you fellas in TN spend a lot of time driving the square pegs into the round holes. :lol:
But that limo was kinda cool. All the Chevy's of that body style around here have the same multi-colored paint scheme. You have a tan chevy and the door rusts out. You get a door (better than yours, but still rusty) from a buddy who is parting his out. We'll shoot some primer when the weather is nicer. The door is green, so we have tan truck with green door. Then the bed needs replacing and your other buddy has a red one, so you bolt it on. Most Chevys and GMC's of that vintage are remarkable for their paint combinations. But they are prized, likely for their rarity.

Guy across the road has one. White mostly with a blue door, primer hood and a camper shell that doesn't fit. Come to think of it, we had a 70 model GMC with a Chevy bed. Once we had it painted and all the rust treated and the bedliner sprayed in, it was a real looker. Got about 8 miles to the gallon. Sold it to get the motorcycle and we both have regretted it since. It's nice to have a spare truck.

Shucks Paint. That was right nice of you feller!Always wanted one of them square wheeled Bikes. Guess I might as well let you have a peek at what I got you Ol' Buddy. :shock: I bought her down on Dickerson Road for 50 bucks...Her name be's Laquiffa.She's got class wrote all over her.

jhuddumb1.jpg

Shucks Paint. That was right nice of you feller!Always wanted one of them square wheeled Bikes. Guess I might as well let you have a peek at what I got you Ol' Buddy. I bought her down on Dickerson Road for 50 bucks...Her name be's Laquiffa.She's got class wrote all over her.

Maybe, But it says "IN STYLE" Behind her. ;-)

I'm just wondering how he is going to put her to work at the jobsite, there's no way he is taking her home with him. I think.

Cabo":39zbkhir said:
I'm just wondering how he is going to put her to work at the jobsite, there's no way he is taking her home with him. I think.

Nope, don't think I'll be takin this lil heifer home. :shock:

But then, there's always room at work for a strong back and a weak mind. ;-)

warpaint":njvno33r said:
Cabo":njvno33r said:

Dang. Here we go with another case of "Re-Gifting"

Here I am gone to drastic measures to git my Buddy something I just knowed he have on his gotta have list, and you want to make her a worker???

Crowderfarms":1ahl5koh said:
warpaint":1ahl5koh said:
Cabo":1ahl5koh said:

Here I am gone to drastic measures to git my Buddy something I just knowed he have on his gotta have list, and you want to make her a worker???

Crowder,i think he is thrilled over the gift. This is just a cover up to keep her around. But on the other hand my thoughts are his bosslady is gonna see through it.

Cal

Crowderfarms":e2frin1z said:
warpaint":e2frin1z said:
Cabo":e2frin1z said:

I don't get out that much anymore, are there still lap secrataries?

Lammie":1y8po5fx said:
Come to think of it, we had a 70 model GMC with a Chevy bed. Once we had it painted and all the rust treated and the bedliner sprayed in, it was a real looker.

My dad one bought a rebuilt wreck we called the Topo.. Or, the Tempaz, depending. Bodyshop apparently half a Ford Tempo and half a Mercury Topaz, each with opposite end damage, so they cut them in half and welded it up to make one car.. For some reason -- I think just to be funny -- they left the Tempo badging on one side and the Topaz badging on the other, so what it was depended on the angle from which you happened to be looking at it.

Little car wasn't half bad.. (pun intended)

Latest posts