gobblers.jpg

bullchit4.jpg

bullchit3.jpg

bullchit1.jpg

bullchit.jpg

hes doing a good job for me so far.

whattya think..? all critics welcome..good or bad

gary

thanks for making em big..and the positives...turkeys are new comers since i mowed the pastures..pretty cool.

i bought him @ maybe qa yr..hes comin on good..

reg beefmaster and i got some reg hiefers for him to play with...they oughtta be nice..
gary

Reminds me of my old bull "willie".. He was a good one just like that one you got. minus the horns. How long have you had him??

You ready, Okay, Great thickness and depth, I like the hind quarters for roundness, good meat. My guess his is scurred, possible Lasister or casy breeding?, I doubt you have any Magic or Soul man inlfuence. The only thing I do not and would improve is his length, to me he is a little out of proportion. could be the Bull does not how to take pixs yet. So where do you buy semen from :cboy: What is his breeding and background.

i got him from a local beefmaster guy..hes only got a few cows so he doesnt have many animals to sell..maybe 2 a yr good bulls
john harrison is his name in myakka
bull nothing special i know of..i have his breeding sheet and epd's but i dont have it handy here..maybe ill look it up again

I have searched and read and studied to my head hurts on Beefmasters. My Opinion Awesome breeding, the reason I say that is pure and uncorrupted genetics. Just Plan ole beefmasters. PS any one looking for a Bull, A good friend of mines beefmaster placed 4 in the Wiregrass FORAGE test, According to him nothing special, not a donor cow or big name breeding or anything, Just a descent bull, 4.23 ADG, Ony the Simm composites and 1 char beat him. Started at 393 days old 876 weight ended 554 old and 1404. 147 days @ 622 lbs. :banana: :banana: The angus indexed at 3.4 averaged 499.7 :bang: , charolais 3.5 515 :clap: Simm 3.18 467.7 :frowns: , Simm comp 3.64 535.5 :banana: , beefmasters averaged 3.88 @ 570 :tiphat: :cboy:

dieselbeef":t6t1e6v8 said:
dang it..how do i make em big....dang

I "think" (ha ha) it could be the setting on your camera? Or possibly the place you keep your pictures (Photobucket?) reduces their size?

Hope somebody who understands this stuff will chime in.

DB that old son has matured into 1 fine looking bull.he is well built typey bull thats for sure.

anazazi made em big..i posted em on the ranchers forum thingy...im gonna leave the makin it bi comment alone..i really dont wanna tho...

thanks bigbull..i was hoping you'd chime in...so much for keeping hiefers fer a few yrs...im gonna hang onto the bull for awhile i think. ive got a good outlet for replacements now

gary id try to get 2 more calf crops out of him,an sell him when he is 6.an then keep the heifers thats on the ground,an the 1s the cows are carring.are you still trying to buy reg cows.

Latest posts