My 1st Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

K&S Cattle

Reaction score

Just bought this bull from Whitehawk Beef Makers, this is the 1st bull I ever bought. He will be taking care of 16 Brangus cows, excited to see his calves next year.

Whitehawk is an outstanding bull program. I would expect great things from him. We have several cows that trace back to Whitehawk bred cattle and they are great. Never have been, but always wanted to go to their sale.

MRRherefords":dj7bcrnr said:
Whitehawk is an outstanding bull program. I would expect great things from him. We have several cows that trace back to Whitehawk bred cattle and they are great. Never have been, but always wanted to go to their sale.

I bought him on DVAuction and had him delivered to Louisiana. It was my first time doing so and it was a great experience. When he was delivered I was told if i didn't like anything about him they would take him back. My 1st experience with WH and it was a great one, I know where I will be buying my bulls in the future.

Nice looking bull, hope he does well for you. Sounds like you are happy with him and the service you got that is backing your purchase which is always a good combo.

K&S Cattle":36r5eqyk said:
Just bought this bull from Whitehawk Beef Makers, this is the 1st bull I ever bought. He will be taking care of 16 Brangus cows, excited to see his calves next year.

You should get some great Super Baldy calves.

Thanks guys, he wasn't my 1st choice but the Good Lord was watching out for me and sent me a good one.

Latest posts