MVE Tanks

Help Support CattleToday:

jpj

Reaction score
Could someone tell me the difference between the MVE Millineum SC 20 and XC 20 tanks (besides how many straws they hold). Are they the same tanks except for canister diameter? Then I see an MVE SC 20/20 tank but can't see what the diffence is between it and the MVE Millineum SC 20, spec. sheet says it weighs alittle bit more and the neck diameter is alittle different, any other differences?

Are there any advantages/disadvantages between the MVE Millineum SC 20, MVE Millineum XC 20, or the MVE 20/20?

Thanks

There are links to those on this very site. Tells all the info you want.

Scotty

Yes, I looked at those and the three tanks have very similar specs. Just wondering why they make three that look the same unless I am missing something. Only major difference is the canister diameter in the xc series which allows more straws. Looks like the xc and sc tanks themselves are the same.

check the storage time, don't remember how they run but some are 16 week and some 12 week etc. between nitrogen fills.

All else being equal, typically the samller capacity canister tank will have a longer holding time. The key is the neck opening size. Smaller will hold longer but can be a real pain to work with.

dun

Howdy,

Look over the specs and look at the nitrogen loss. I do believe the newer style millinuim ones have a little better construction with less loss.

Latest posts