Muslim Extremist's Web Site

Help Support CattleToday:

I know some AIRBORNE TROOPS not to far away that can put a highly shine jump boot up his a$$ !!!

Samir Khan is a 22 year old punk nothing more...nothing less...just a punk. And that's the way I intend to view him. Giving punks like this publicity plays right into the punk's hands...he's no different than punk gang members...he thrives on the publicity! Why acknowledge it?! :mad:

Taken from the article...

Imam Khalil Akbar, a religious leader in Charlotte, condemned Khan's site, saying its views do not reflect "mainstream Islamic thinking" and do not represent the Muslim community at large.

This gives me hope...

Just my 2 cents.

Alice

Alice":g84hkznc said:
Samir Khan is a 22 year old punk nothing more...nothing less...just a punk. And that's the way I intend to view him. Giving punks like this publicity plays right into the punk's hands...he's no different than punk gang members...he thrives on the publicity! Why acknowledge it?! :mad:

Taken from the article...

Imam Khalil Akbar, a religious leader in Charlotte, condemned Khan's site, saying its views do not reflect "mainstream Islamic thinking" and do not represent the Muslim community at large.

This gives me hope...

Just my 2 cents.

Alice

Not all Germans were Nazis either. The Muslim community is obviously not policing there own. Japanese Americans during world war II joined the U.S. Military in droves.

The 442nd Regimental Combat Team of the United States Army, was an Asian American unit composed of mostly Japanese Americans who fought in Europe during the Second World War. The unit became the most highly decorated military unit in the history of the United States Armed Forces, including 21 Medal of Honor recipients, earning the nickname "The Purple Heart Battalion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Regi ... ombat_Team

Walt

When the american soilder fought for our freedom,freedom of speech included,I really don't think this was what they had in mind.

I know I didn't.

Like ol Merle Hagard said."When you are running down our country Hoss, youre walking on the fighting side of me."

Cal

I swear, some of those guys just like to take their lives in their hands. Charlotte is probably not the best place on the map to start stuff like this.

He should concentrate on moving out of his parents' basement...

Horticattleman":1qdbxupn said:
UUUUGGGGHHHHHH or out of this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard to believe we can allow that here. Freedom af speech yes, but this. Freedom of speech has some limitations.

I agree with you. There is nothing more that I would enjoy doing as to show this idiot what an explosion looks like up close and personal. But to have free speech its got to be free for everyone. Kinda a two-edged sword. Like someone mentioned, the press needs to take the spotlight off this fool. Oh, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have a problem picking a fight with hims cause I think his mamma dresses him funny. ;-)

Free speech is one thing, but when you incite violence you've not only crossed the line, you've broken the law. Sad thing is, if this was someone calling for the killing of Muslims it would be all over the news and the person doing it would be prosecuted and their web site shut down.

EXACTLY! I am all for freedoms, but lets not have a double standard. If I publicly called for his killing, I would be arrested. if I started preaching at church how white people needed to eliminate black people, I would be arrested and mauled. Why then is it ok for some? Burns my rear end I tell you!

"Not all Germans were Nazis either. The Muslim community is obviously not policing there own. Japanese Americans during world war II joined the U.S. Military in droves."

You hit the nail on the head, Walt. If more of them would step up to the plate and publicly denounce the extremists, things would get a lot better. Problem is the bast.... want someone else to do it for them.

Earl Thigpen":3hm163ap said:
"Not all Germans were Nazis either. The Muslim community is obviously not policing there own. Japanese Americans during world war II joined the U.S. Military in droves."

You hit the nail on the head, Walt. If more of them would step up to the plate and publicly denounce the extremists, things would get a lot better. Problem is the bast.... want someone else to do it for them.

They aren't policing themselves cause that is their religion if you can call it that. I don't see it as a religion. The whole foundation is built on lies, rape, robbery and slavery. Here is a good link for some extra information.

http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of ... phet.Islam

VanC":elfmdwm1 said:
Free speech is one thing, but when you incite violence you've not only crossed the line, you've broken the law.

True enough! Violence is a hateful thing...no matter the perpetrator.

The thing is, Van, that this punk would probably welcome violence against him...it would prove his sick point, whatever that is...and would make him a martyr. Personally, I don't want to give him the satisfaction...altho I think it would be fine to shut down his website...and watch his sorry a$$ close to see if he crosses over the line...any line. He needs to go out in shame, not in a blaze of self made glory...especially if he uses our citizens to achieve his purpose.

Alice

Jogeephus":246h54a4 said:
Earl Thigpen":246h54a4 said:

They aren't policing themselves cause that is their religion if you can call it that. I don't see it as a religion. The whole foundation is built on lies, rape, robbery and slavery. Here is a good link for some extra information.

It's a culture that's been around a gazillion years...longer than Christianity. There are zealots everywhere...and right now in the middle east, the zealots have the power and the money. That doesn't mean that every Muslim is a zealot, an Osama Bin Laden... just like every Christian is not zealot...a Jim Jones or David Koresh.

People like this punk need to be watched...not given the dignity of being a martyr. And, the Muslims who do not adhere to this zealotry do not need to be maligned.

The whole foundation is built on lies, rape, robbery and slavery.

I do not, in fact I refuse to believe that, and I have researched it enough to feel comfortable with my belief, so as far as I'm concerned, Prophet of Doom is a load of crap. Should anyone else want to believe this garbage, go ahead, just stay the heck away from me. There's enough hate in the world already...

Just my 2 cents.

Alice

Alice":14cc1o8s said:
Jogeephus":14cc1o8s said:
Earl Thigpen":14cc1o8s said:

It's a culture that's been around a gazillion years...longer than Christianity. There are zealots everywhere...and right now in the middle east, the zealots have the power and the money. That doesn't mean that every Muslim is a zealot, an Osama Bin Laden... just like every Christian is not zealot...a Jim Jones or David Koresh.

People like this punk need to be watched...not given the dignity of being a martyr. And, the Muslims who do not adhere to this zealotry do not need to be maligned.

The whole foundation is built on lies, rape, robbery and slavery.

I do not, in fact I refuse to believe that, and I have researched it enough to feel comfortable with my belief, so as far as I'm concerned, Prophet of Doom is a load of crap. Should anyone else want to believe this garbage, go ahead, just stay the heck away from me. There's enough hate in the world already...

Just my 2 cents.

Alice

You said "It's a culture that's been around a gazillion years...longer than Christianity"."I have researched it enough to feel comfortable with my belief," You must have skipped page one in your research.

Muslim dates and Christian dates are different. Muslims started their year from the Christian year 622AD. This was the year when Muhammad went from Mecca to Medina.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A3577287

Walt

We must be reading totally different books then Alice as everything I have read has been along the same lines. This link just gives a good condensed summary of what I have already read. The link is taking passages out of the Koran. If there is hate, I think they got a monopoly on that. I see no peace in their religion. I guess the best example is how people are treated in the Islamic ruled countries. I think this speaks for volumes in itself.

Thing is, it's easy for this joker to sit around and spout off about jihad from his parents' comfortable suburban home. He'd wet his pants if he were put into an actual situation of combat, like our troops over there. He has no idea what he's talking about, and we need to just ignore him.

I bet his parents are real proud of him. I bet they came over here to have a better life for their kids and have worked hard for their home and life. Then their kid goes and makes their home into a freak show. Shame on him for dishonoring his parents.

Latest posts