movies

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I watched the movie RED this weekend, thought it was real good, I was surprised-any body else see it or any other good movies lately?

GMN

I watched "The Long Good Friday" on Netflix (play it now) the other night. Pretty good if you like British gangster movies. Starring Helen Mirren and Bob Hoskins.

GMN":ezcrdk0p said:
I watched the movie RED this weekend, thought it was real good, I was surprised-any body else see it or any other good movies lately?

GMN
Is it with Bruce Willis? I found a whole bunch of movies titled Red.

novaman":orxjta3b said:
GMN":orxjta3b said:

GMN
Is it with Bruce Willis? I found a whole bunch of movies titled Red.

Yep. That one was pretty good... liked the recent A-Team a little better than Red, but then I'm easily entertained by explosions. :lol:

Bruce Willis,Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, and some other older actors that I can't rmember their names like the record keeper, on the tip of my tongue-ernest Birgone-i think, great movie.

GMN":2m7bmi7m said:

GMN

Haven't seen it yet but it'll be coming from Netflix soon. Last movie I saw that I really enjoyed was The Blind Side.

Secretariat - a teeny bit cheesy in spots, but a really nice, clean movie. Watched it at home this past weekend, but I gotta say, it was super-impressive on the big screen. Nice for families.

Horse movies are always looking to drag a tear out of you. To describe any horse movie as
farmwriter":3ho9met2 said:
Secretariat - a teeny bit cheesy in spots, but a really nice, clean movie. Watched it at home this past weekend, but I gotta say, it was super-impressive on the big screen. Nice for families.
is to subscribe to an alternate reality. :D

john250":1lz8f9jn said:
Horse movies are always looking to drag a tear out of you. To describe any horse movie as
farmwriter":1lz8f9jn said:
is to subscribe to an alternate reality. :D

:lol2: You're not far from wrong, but I did think it was much better than the avg trite, tear-jerker, "We don't have to shoot him, do we?" or "We'll always be free..." pkg they typically re-wrap every 18-24 mos. And I guess I shouldn't be so critical of them, because I usually don't watch them. But I still like Secretariat.

Got out the old dvd's of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon and wound up watching all 4
over the weekend.
Probably only watched them 20 times and still like watching them.

Cal

Another good set of dvd's is the Bourne Identity flicks-they are really good, plus the Die Hard Flicks are good too with Bruce Willis.

Latest posts