Movies

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Which movie would you like to live in and why?

One of mine would be Raiders of the lost ark...scenic and adventurous and I wouldn't mind ogling a young Harrison Ford :)

For a lot of years it would have been Jeremiah Johnson but that changes some years ago. Now I would go with The Cowboys (but I don't want John Wayne's part in that one).

ALACOWMAN said:
Lonesome Dove..

I'm not sure I'd want to live it, but in my opinion, the original Lonesome Dove is one of the best Westerns/movies/mini series ever! Awesome!!

It would have to be a cartoon. Ya could fall off cliffs, get blowin' up, have unlimited credit to get anything you could imagine shipped overnight anywhere in the world from ACME. All without consequences and have you seen Jessica Rabbit... wowser. :)

Although I did love the premise of Ground Hogs Day (personal growth and improving the lives of those around you) and the best pick for a movie if you had to watch one movie again and again.

Son of Butch said:
It would have to be a cartoon. Ya could fall off cliffs, get blowin' up, have unlimited credit to get anything you could imagine shipped overnight anywhere in the world from ACME. All without consequences and have you seen Jessica Rabbit... wowser. :)

Although I did love the premise of Ground Hogs Day (personal growth and improving the lives of those around you) and the best pick for a movie if you had to watch one movie again and again.

I think I am living in that world right now, except I'm Wile E Coyote

Nesikep said:
Son of Butch said:

I think I am living in that world right now, except I'm Wile E Coyote

Olive Oyl is a long way from Betty Boop !

Son of Butch said:

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way

(Jessica's voiceover was Kathleen Turner..I'm not sure how much of that voiceover took much effort on her part)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5yMaZhmNmI

Latest posts