TCM Turner Classic Movies

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
They have really been out doing themselves this week. The pride of the yankees, Sergeant York, The music man and tonight, A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. All they need now is Paint your wagon, that will really make my week!

dun":16l18i84 said:
They have really been out doing themselves this week. The pride of the yankees, Sergeant York, The music man and tonight, A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. All they need now is Paint your wagon, that will really make my week!

What about Cat Ballou?

Caustic Burno":1mcq2e7z said:
dun":1mcq2e7z said:

What about Cat Ballou?
Never got excited about it.

melking":3s97om5n said:
For some reason I never got into Paint your Wagon.
I never though I would with The music man either, but I did. A funny thing happened is one of those just frantic hilarious movies

I love all those movies.. good classics. I would throw "The Rare Breed" into the ring also. one of my favorites

direct tv channel 557 on 5-10
escape from Alcatraz , eastwood
does that make your day ?
:banana:

Some of those great old movies are like old friends, once in a while it is just so good to see them again.

I would like to see Yours, Mine and Ours again, with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball.

ym&o was so funny . made me want a big family
until my dad who had 4 married jan who had 3 then they had 1.
we all loved each other though .

It wasn't TMC but the nephew and I watched the 'classic' 1966 movie "Munsters Go Home" last night . :lol:

I like TMC there are some really good ones and then there are some real stinkers too that one wonders how they could win an Oscar . ;-)

hillsdown":1q8ulzv8 said:
It wasn't TMC but the nephew and I watched the 'classic' 1966 movie "Munsters Go Home" last night . :lol:

I like TMC there are some really good ones and then there are some real stinkers too that one wonders how they could win an Oscar . ;-)
Winning an oscar is no recomendation in my book. It's like being on the book best sellers list, don;t mean squat in my world.

Ryder":3fg28gxk said:
Who Shot Liberty Valance played this afternoon.
Lee Marvin and James Stewart were good actors.
John Wayne had good parts, but...
I watched i again. I went to the west coast premier of it, big deal with everyone in fancy clothes. Couldn;t get over it being in black and white!

ga.prime":3iqioged said:
That song's about 3 minutes too long.
Maybe that;s why it' hammered into my brain, or it could be it's got a catchy music tune to it.

I watch a lot of Encore Western. I set the DVR to record the oldies, Gene Autry, Eddie Dean, Tim Holt, Roy Rogers and the old John Wayne black and whites. These are about a hour long, and are not overly complex, just the thing for a lazy Sunday afternoon. I like to watch these old movies while my wife watches things like The Good Wife, Gray's Anatomy, and the worst of all, Parenthood.

Latest posts