Move to Colorado

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Another 6 in of wet snow this morning and more on the way..........

10660178_10202867294723795_8557833808779867446_n.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Come to south Georgia where there are no mosquitoes, gnats, fireants, creepy crawlers or any other biting critters. You can work on your tan as you cut okra barefooted in the warmth of the sun in the nice pleasant ocean breeze.

Jogeephus":ipqse8eb said:
:lol: :lol:

Come to south Georgia where there are no mosquitoes, gnats, fireants, creepy crawlers or any other biting critters. You can work on your tan as you cut okra barefooted in the warmth of the sun in the nice pleasant ocean breeze.

What a coincidence. That sounds just like southeast Texas.

:lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know any moisture is good after the past few dry years you've had, but it is getting a bit late for these temps. My SIL in Loveland said she was forecast for 37 last night! I feel for ya! Seems like we hadn't had a decent spring up there in several years, with this year being no exception. The humidity here is really something to get used to, though :shock:

Our sowpack was 111%of avg before this snow. We will be a lot higher after this. It is starting to look like Ireland around here. Too bad the cows can't find the grass.

You can be sure I am not complaining about this water......I thank God every day for every drop.

we had a couple little thundershowers come through here in the last couple days, but doesn't add up to any real moisture.. I sure wouldn't want that snow now!

No thanks! I lived in Colorado for about 9 years..."Quoth The Raven"...

We have exceeded 2014 rainfall to date this year. Our pastures loving it! More rain scheduled here all week. On the flip side, our "summer" is about a month late here; only thing growing otherwise are cool season vegetables. Will probably be June before warm season vegetables can be planted & germinate...

3waycross":43wx0ba2 said:

Hey, that is a western Washington picture that someone photo shopped that line in to make it look like a leash. And salmon swimming across a road happens all the time here in the late fall early winter.

Latest posts