Mistake

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat":2lzlizcl said:
skyhightree1, I had a problem with a neighbor's dog. I had several conversations about keeping him home and it made no difference.

My solution: Near our house (where he always came) I mowed an area of grass about 4' in dia. as short as I could. Took garden hose and wet the soil real good. Got an old metal oil drain pan about 18" in dia and 5" deep and drilled two 1/8" holes just under the upper lip. Made 3 dowel rods out of an old broom handle about 12" long. Put the 3 dowels in the ground to set the pan on. Ran a wire through the two holes in the pan, wrapped tight, and ran that to the fence charger.

Then added some gravy and a couple broken up hot dogs in the pan. In about 1/2 hour that dog had his nose in the pan. He yapped all the way home, and never came back.

I like that idea..

We had a yote run into our lower hotwire with his mouth open.. his first reaction was to close his mouth.. bad mistake!.. there was a lot of hollering that night!

Another idea is to put some super duper hot sauce into some meat.. I have some "Blair's Megadeath" sauce, one drop in a plate of spaghetti and meatballs puts fire into it, I couldn't imagine getting some of it unmixed in my mouth!.. Dog will be yelping when he takes his next few craps too!

Well seems my neighbors want to make sure I eat well as they bought a bunch of chickens well they got out now I have chickens in my barn

skyhightree1":2sqetzya said:
Well seems my neighbors want to make sure I eat well as they bought a bunch of chickens well they got out now I have chickens in my barn

You better get them chickens inside the barn afore someone else's neighbor drops a 9mm round on one of 'em.

It will be hard to find eggs in there. A lot of good nesting hiding places. The old hen is trying to find a place right now. Does the weed eater still run?

l33qHy8.jpg

greybeard":2zxcxnzw said:
skyhightree1":2zxcxnzw said:

You better get them chickens inside the barn afore someone else's neighbor drops a 9mm round on one of 'em.

lol

jltrent":2zxcxnzw said:
It will be hard to find eggs in there. A lot of good nesting hiding places. The old hen is trying to find a place right now. Does the weed eater still run?

l33qHy8.jpg

Yea its a ryobi pole saw it is good i just cracked the oil casing and needed to replace it havent gotten around to it. Yea I gotta clean that junk hole out so im sure ill find a million rotted eggs.. You have an addiction man leave the small engines alone :lol: :lol:

jltrent":14sbqmlz said:

l33qHy8.jpg

Yea its a ryobi pole saw it is good i just cracked the oil casing and needed to replace it havent gotten around to it. Yea I gotta clean that junk hole out so im sure ill find a million rotted eggs.. You have an addiction man leave the small engines alone :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I probably need a 12 step program, I have several junk Ryobis laying around when you get into it and need a part, if I have it, I will send it to you.

jltrent":3jzw1qcu said:
:hat:

I probably need a 12 step program, I have several junk Ryobis laying around when you get into it and need a part, if I have it, I will send it to you.

Thanks yea I need a 12 step program for bringing junk home

Latest posts