Milkmaid

Help Support CattleToday:

If the rest of the young people of the world had your work ethic and common sense the future would be great!! Congrats keep it coming.

Sorry I'm late, Milkmaid. Looks like all the good stuff's already been said. If the title of Guru fits anybody, it sure fits you. You're not just an asset to the Cattle Today Boards. You're a real asset to the whole future of agriculture.

Maybe I'm a little cynical, but some days, it seems as if there's not much to feel good about as far as our future goes. Not just ag, but our whole country. Then I read one of your posts and it makes it all seem better. Thanks. ;-)

Atta girl MilkMaid!! :clap: You certainly have earned the title of Guru. I always enjoy your posts. I especially enjoy your enthusiasm about what you do and how much effort you put into learning. Keep it up.

Katherine

milkmaid":2xmh7hls said:
Thanks folks. :D I ain't no Guru though, just another one of those people who likes to post a lot. LOL. ;-)

Flaboy...guess what; I almost bought one of those solid colored bovines you all talk about so much. Honest. Believe it or not. Little orphaned bottle calf at the auction yesterday that I should have brought home with me; still kicking myself over that one. LOL.

Ah, you should have. Imagine what you could do with one of those after the miracles you have performed on them milk cows. ;-)

Latest posts