Milkmaid

Help Support CattleToday:

Cabo":2ovjym55 said:
She's a good one. Makes one think there is hope for the next generation. I wish her well.

The young generation coming on will have to straighten up the mess that my generation caused. They have more future ahead of them than us old toots.

Welcome back MM--good to hear you are still doing well and doing good things.
(I can't stand family cow--barely tolerate that backyard turd place and if not for the comedy wouldn't go there at all.)

greybeard":247r1dfm said:
Welcome back MM--good to hear you are still doing well and doing good things.
(I can't stand family cow--barely tolerate that backyard turd place and if not for the comedy wouldn't go there at all.)

Right on. Nothing but morons, imbeciles and mental defectives, apparently with one exception. The extent of their emotional retardation is boundless. They're too stupid to live, and don't deserve the energy needed to type out an answer to one of their hysterical dramas, let alone the wisdom and education from a normal sensible adult. In most cases any amount of sophistication is lost on them anyway. I go there when I make a stupid mistake, to realize that I could be far, far worse. They are pathetic, disgusting excuses for animal owners.

I think you're generalizing a little much, Luca...

Anyway, it turns out CT has its share of people who shouldn't own cows. Pass the popcorn, I just pressed play. :p

While I usually respect your opinions, in this case your affection for your pets is clouding your judgement. There may be some fools here, but they are far from the majority. At Family Cow it is pretty much a requirement for membership.

I'm kind of in awe... we are actually having an argument relating to which forum has more idiots.

Wow. :roll:

Let me make myself clear. As stated previously, I frequent KFC because there are interesting cow problems and an assortment of train wrecks. Not because the membership is better educated, experienced, or has more money at their disposal than those on CT. However - the vast majority of clueless KFC'ers DO have their cows best interests in mind (manifested in a variety of interesting ways). I can either ignore them - or help them.

What, exactly, do my personal pets have to do with this topic?? Was that a misguided accusation of being soft? Luca, I teach all the people I can and I save all the calves I can... because the other half of my day I am the Bringer of Death. I carry a rifle and there's days I've euthanized 25-30 calves. Tomorrow will be one of them.

I try to do my part to improve animal welfare. Sometimes, stopping by KFC when I have a few minutes is a way I can do that.

milkmaid":1dfv58gp said:
I'm kind of in awe... we are actually having an argument relating to which forum has more idiots.

Wow. :roll:

Let me make myself clear. As stated previously, I frequent KFC because there are interesting cow problems and an assortment of train wrecks. Not because the membership is better educated, experienced, or has more money at their disposal than those on CT. However - the vast majority of clueless KFC'ers DO have their cows best interests in mind (manifested in a variety of interesting ways). I can either ignore them - or help them.

What, exactly, do my personal pets have to do with this topic?? Was that a misguided accusation of being soft? Luca, I teach all the people I can and I save all the calves I can... because the other half of my day I am the Bringer of Death. I carry a rifle and there's days I've euthanized 25-30 calves. Tomorrow will be one of them.

I try to do my part to improve animal welfare. Sometimes, stopping by KFC when I have a few minutes is a way I can do that.

Don't sweat it MM. I swing by KFC as well. Never considered it supporting animal welfare, but I like that. I guess I can also call it supporting biscuits and taters and gravy welfare too! :lol2: ;-)

Latest posts