Happy Birthday milkmaid

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy Birthday Milkmaid. There are great people who share this day as their birthday. There is you and there is me. There is Bill Clinton.... well let's forget about Bill. There is you and me. :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday milkmaid! You've come a long way!! I remember some of your first posts, back when you were a young teen, posting about a case of footrot you were dealing with and talking about the dairy where you worked. I hope you have had a good day. :)

Dave-----happy birthday to you too! :)

Happy Birthday MilkMaid (and that old Dave person too).
And this is a good day to say THANKS for all your excellent posts and inputs regarding cattle health!!!

Thanks y'all!

I was without internet access on my birthday - something about the typical structure of cattle operations not including easy internet access - and just noticed this post. Appreciate y'all thinking of me. And yes, I did have a great day. :)

milkmaid":1s3o4rvg said:
Thanks y'all!

I was without internet access on my birthday - something about the typical structure of cattle operations not including easy internet access - and just noticed this post. Appreciate y'all thinking of me. And yes, I did have a great day. :)

Forgive and forget, right. :D

Seriously, you have a lot of supporters who have testified to what a nice person you are. That is worth the trouble. Glad you had a special day.

Latest posts