Milkmaid

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Looks like she has dropped out. Sure wish she would come back.

I think working for a real big calf ranch is probably keeping her real busy. And maybe she found a cowboy to fill up her spare time with. Having met her I can tell you that there is probably a long line of cowboys chasing after her.

TexasBred":1ntdw08x said:
Hopefully she has a booming vet business and does't have a lot of spare time.

She is working in southern Idaho for a big outfit that raises thousands (I think tens of thousands) of dairy calves.

Dave":230mguv2 said:
TexasBred":230mguv2 said:
Hopefully she has a booming vet business and does't have a lot of spare time.

She is working in southern Idaho for a big outfit that raises thousands (I think tens of thousands) of dairy calves.
Then without a doubt she is extremely busy.

Jogeephus":3hdp2p5r said:
I agree. Wonder how the vet world is treating her? It was nice to see someone reach their dreams.

I agree as well.

It's been pretty nifty "watching" her grow up here. I remember her original posts, years ago, when she was a kid in school, riding her bike or her horse to her job at a dairy.

She's come a long way.

I imagine she's kept busy at her job.

Workinonit Farm":2v1cfdig said:
Jogeephus":2v1cfdig said:
I agree. Wonder how the vet world is treating her? It was nice to see someone reach their dreams.

I agree as well.

It's been pretty nifty "watching" her grow up here. I remember her original posts, years ago, when she was a kid in school, riding her bike or her horse to her job at a dairy.

She's come a long way.

I imagine she's kept busy at her job.
It has been pretty neat seeing a couple of the young kids grow into adults and still be in the business.

She's a good one. Makes one think there is hope for the next generation. I wish her well.

Got a PM from her yesterday, says she is doing well. Great to see a person work up to what they want to do.

Hey! Turns out I have PMs from the winter I didn't know about, and we were apparently all thinking about each other at the same time. ha. :) Glad to realize I've been missed.

I frequent the Keeping a Family Cow hobby board much more... there's always an interesting train wreck happening with the newbies... otherwise yes, very busy. CP has my life about right lol. I've been here 14 months and still really enjoy the work at the calf ranch. The light at the end of the tunnel was worth it, I'm just pretty sure no amount of money could ever make me willing to go through that again. Being done is amazing. :p

I hope all is well with my old friends here... I'll try to stop in a little more frequently. I also finally have my preferences set to email me when I get a PM.

Latest posts