Might I be a redneck?

Help Support CattleToday:

grulla":qjgkeksd said:
Ok..fro fro shoes are girlie high heels...I had to go by the bank and talk about a loan after I got feed....and a pink shirt...well I am a female after all!!! Besides, I had this real cute hat when I was younger and wilder and I had hot pink feathers trailin' down from the hat band.....went back that way today...either somebody else got 'im, or he floated down the creek...didn't see any buzzards... Couple of years back my husband shot one, and I went in after him...in a flooded pasture in cow sh... water, a little over waist high, and just as I reached out for his foot, he came to....husband only stunned him... I was screamin' SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM... he couldn't 'cause the idiot was laughin' too hard. Had to wrap my hands around a ticked off, hurt gator, and schlep him back to land to finish him off....didn't speak to my husband for a while after that

you sound like a redneck to me :lol: and any woman tough enough to wrestle a gator in the water... well, i ainta going to argue with her... :lol:

jt

Tough enough for me too! I am truly sorry for anything I might have said to offend you. Heck, I am sorry for anything I might of even been thinking about you before I knew you wrestled gators in your spare time!

How do you cook gater tail? i have had it before and loved it, but cant remember how it was prepared.

Plus I know you can order frozen gater nuggets off the internet these days ( prolly just sum ol McDonalds chicken McNuggets pulled out from the dumpster)........wonder if they get some one like grulla to wrestle em in for them?

And yes fro fro shoes sounds about right for a redneck chic.... ones that you can wear while you are sitting on your front porch on your old sofa while watching the 'outside' TV at nite.

And I think the pink shirt would just about complete the picture!

My question is.... does anyone pee from the porch, even if there are others around watching? and if they do, how many dogs laying down offin the porch get sprinkled on? Now if the answer to thay one is yes...you would definately be a candidate for redneck..........and if you are...aint you proud? :cboy: lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only when I got my beer goggles on, and Medic, you are not a redneck, you are a Hillbilly. Hillbilly takes redneck to a whole new level.

best way to figure out if its fresh roadkill is take some yellow paint & mark the dead animal on way to work & on your way back that afternoon if you see one without a paint mark its sould be fairly fresh. :cboy:

ALACOWMAN":1mwvx9ch said:
best way to figure out if its fresh roadkill is take some yellow paint & mark the dead animal on way to work & on your way back that afternoon if you see one without a paint mark its sould be fairly fresh. :cboy:

Only in Alabama! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do you cook gater tail? i have had it before and loved it, but cant remember how it was prepared.

Medic, if you will quit peeing off the front porch, I can tell you where there's a place that serves it up around here. Granted, it may be a little drive though.

Hey Hat......a man ought to be entitled to be able to pee offin his own front proch, ora woman for that matter.......
and bw....well....I guess aint no use in denying it........yup hillbilly would about be right...aint i just the proudest though? :cboy:

Medic 24:: after you skin the tail out, there are long strips of meat...kinda like backstrap...you cut the meat off the bone and cartilage, then cube it up into bite-size pieces..dip it in egg/milk mixture then in a flour/cornmeal mixture seasoned with Everglades Seasoning...fry it up...alot like you would do with thick fish steak chunks. It's really pretty, white clean meat.

Latest posts