Might be looking to move

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent said:
kenny thomas said:
Hook2.0 said:
I've been watching. Crazy amounts of rain. Luckily, those roads won't affect me much. 70 was the road I took to kt's. He will have to go the long way for the bbq :lol:
I know a shortcut. :banana:
The best way from here to there is.......even though it is probably on 30-40 miles as a crow flies if that...

10454668_Activity_Sheet.jpg
You know what they say about those things don'tcha?
Just an ungawdly bunch of parts fighting each other to beat the air into submission and if something isn't already wrong with one, it's about to be....
You really have to wonder what makes anyone want to fly on something with this many moving parts...and that's just on the main rotorhead...at least 4 different gearboxes to boot.

Hook2.0 said:
1 hour flight time, 10 hours of service

That's what an older friend of mine who was a chopper pilot in Vietnam always said also. He is one fortunate feller. He got shot down twice in the same day and is still walking around today. Someone had a greater purpose planned for him in life.

Hook2.0 said:
Well, to drag up this thread. We have 5 herford bred heifers coming, a deal struck on 19 angus cows, 11 calves, and the use of a bull. The remaining 8 cows are bred, and I get to keep all of them on his grass until october. The herfs will be here next week.
Got a bunch of new fence up, new paint in the house, and new floors going in. Picked up a new (to me) 20 ft gn stock trailer, garden in, and some landscaping around the house in progress.
Been a busy couple weeks

I'd say...makes me tired reading that.. happy for ya though. :welcome:

Latest posts