Merry Christmas

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
007_7.jpg

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Very nice Photo.

and Merry Christmas to y'all. and to the ones that don't do Christmas.......... Merry christmas to you too :p

Thank you, I am pretty proud of them. She is a great cow and her daughters are pretty nice too. I have gotten six grand champions with her and she has earned gold trophy dam status. I parted with her in Louisville :( hard to do but I got an awesome price for her.
I had no intention of selling her but a guy worked on me for two days and the offer was just too good to pass up and I retained an interest in a flush. Sooo I let her go. Hopefully her daughters will do as good as a job as their mother. We will see in March, her first calf is due for her first calf.

rbell":4swfsp3m said:
Is that rudolf on the ned :)

Nope, that is CKC Brooke 2! Ain't she a cutie! Our association put together a calendar and members could bid on a month and I got December. I had dressed them up and took pictures for my Christmas cards last year so I already had three santa hats. Well I had to get the picture for the calendar in to the office by the end of August and I couldn't find a fourth hat for the little girl so I put red carnations and babys breath on her head! I know, I know I'm nuts.
This is their picture last year:
DSCF0001.jpg
[/img]

That's a great picture. I couldn't do that to mine. It's been cold enough here that they wouldn't want to give the hats back. :D

I hear you! They are pretty spoiled, they kinda liked the hats kept looking at one another as if wow how cute we are!
Thanks for the compliment.

Nice pics CKC. Beautiful cows as well.

Only thing better would be if they were herfs, then there hats would match their outfits!!! :lol: :lol:

If I didn't have Pieds I probably would have Herefords. We (actually my brothers, Dad was a dairy man) had them on the farm when I was a kid and they are the sweetest moms. I always walk thru the Hereford barns at the shows we go to. Love to look at them.

Latest posts