Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
007_7.jpg

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

whatabull

Reaction score
Very nice Photo.

and Merry Christmas to y'all. and to the ones that don't do Christmas.......... Merry christmas to you too :p

OP
CKC1586

CKC1586

Reaction score
Thank you, I am pretty proud of them. She is a great cow and her daughters are pretty nice too. I have gotten six grand champions with her and she has earned gold trophy dam status. I parted with her in Louisville :( hard to do but I got an awesome price for her.
I had no intention of selling her but a guy worked on me for two days and the offer was just too good to pass up and I retained an interest in a flush. Sooo I let her go. Hopefully her daughters will do as good as a job as their mother. We will see in March, her first calf is due for her first calf.

OP
CKC1586

CKC1586

Reaction score
rbell":4swfsp3m said:
Is that rudolf on the ned :)

Nope, that is CKC Brooke 2! Ain't she a cutie! Our association put together a calendar and members could bid on a month and I got December. I had dressed them up and took pictures for my Christmas cards last year so I already had three santa hats. Well I had to get the picture for the calendar in to the office by the end of August and I couldn't find a fourth hat for the little girl so I put red carnations and babys breath on her head! I know, I know I'm nuts.
This is their picture last year:
DSCF0001.jpg
[/img]

ctlbaron

Reaction score
That's a great picture. I couldn't do that to mine. It's been cold enough here that they wouldn't want to give the hats back. :D

OP
CKC1586

CKC1586

Reaction score
I hear you! They are pretty spoiled, they kinda liked the hats kept looking at one another as if wow how cute we are!
Thanks for the compliment.

El_Putzo

Reaction score
Nice pics CKC. Beautiful cows as well.

Only thing better would be if they were herfs, then there hats would match their outfits!!! :lol: :lol:

OP
CKC1586

CKC1586

Reaction score
If I didn't have Pieds I probably would have Herefords. We (actually my brothers, Dad was a dairy man) had them on the farm when I was a kid and they are the sweetest moms. I always walk thru the Hereford barns at the shows we go to. Love to look at them.

Latest posts