Melatonin users

Help Support CattleToday:

Didn't get any responce so i am asking a different reason i would like to know how much to give. Our Hereford heifer has a bad attitude and i thought i would try this on her daily to calm her down and see if it will grow hair, so any help would be great. Thanks

I think it all depends on how much she weighs and 'how much hair growth' you want. The steer that we used it on last year was getting 10 crushed up pills per feeding. but that may vary from calf to calf.

Colorado2008":rzr0ppnc said:
I think it all depends on how much she weighs and 'how much hair growth' you want. The steer that we used it on last year was getting 10 crushed up pills per feeding. but that may vary from calf to calf.

10 pills a feeding will help calm them down but it wont make much difference in hair growth. I would use grow and shine for that.

who would have to 100 3mg pills to get the amount of melation that is in grow and shine. we use 9-12 on cattle and 1 on goats and 2 on hogs.

Thanks for the help. I think i might try some Grow & Shine, but can you just buy it on their web site or is there anywhere else?

Latest posts