Mega Millions upto $810 million

Help Support CattleToday:

I will have to agree. Tried to get gas at Casey's yesterday and could not get the pump to work so I went to another station. When I got home I noticed the three attempts at getting the pump to work using my credit card they charged my card $3 ($1 a try.) You can see the stores going down to what they use to be.

Stopped at Buc-ee' and their gas was $3.44 which was way below everybody else. Also a pleasant experience all the way around.
Which Buc-ees?

Which Buc-ees?
The store at Crossville. Went to Jackson and back yesterday and the roads were like a train. Coming back on the other side I40W there was a wreck and it was backed up over 20 miles. Yesterday was tax free day so maybe that had something to do with it. You take you life into your own hands when you hit Knoxville.

I was just curious, I thought that was the closest one. The trip to Jackson and back is a long haul for one day.
Meet my daughter halfway, take the kids for three weeks, then take them back. I tried the Kentucky route and met were the Ohio river runs into the Mississippi river and it is a 1 1/2 hour longer trip, but less traffic. I would say KT is very familiar with those roads.

Latest posts