Meet Spartan

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586":1teruuxj said:
hillsdown":1teruuxj said:
He went in it ONCE as soon as we unloaded it, looked around and that was it. :shock: He now avoids going anywhere near it . :lol: I have to cut the door ,so it is bigger for him and put his bedding in it. He is sleeping in the sun in our front yard now. It was a cold night , it froze pretty good here.

That big turkey better use it, I went through pot load of trouble to get it for him and it wasn't cheap either . :bang:

Well that pretty much guarantees that he won't. :?

No kidding CKC !!!
On the way home with the dog house I said to hubby "well watch ,now that we have the house and spent all this money the darn dog is going to run away."
He said "aren't you ever optimistic about anything ?"
I said "no, that way I am never disappointed ." :lol: :???:

he looks a nice looking dog, although I am not to keen on dogs. I can tolerate Labs.
When I had my Lab, she used to have a basket at the bottom of the stairs, every morning I came down she was laying next to it with the kitten laying in the middle of it, if the kitten got in first she never disturbed her to get out, and she would push me away if I went to take the kitten out for her to get in, strange dog, but after her I veiled never to get another dog as I don't think I would get one like her again. or be able to cope with the passing.