Meet my new daughter

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
Well,my oldest son finally made me the happiest mother. Meet my new daughter. Her name is Marielle and I think she is just perfect. :heart:
P1130875.jpg

Alice I was in your neck of the woods saturday. They got married in Glen Rose at the Chapel in the Woods. It was just beautiful.
We had dinner at the Loco Coyote the food was great.
Thsi what we ate. A dinner for 4 . It comes with ribs,chicken strips,fried catfish,fried shrimp,sausage and mound of fries. Sides are cole slaw and beans.
P1140230.jpg

P1140233.jpg

This is small chicken fried steak
P1140226.jpg

this a shrimp plate
P1140228.jpg

Check out the size of these burgers...
This is a small one
P1140234.jpg

This is the large one
P1140236.jpg

I know someone who got married there, too. It is nice, isn't it? Beautiful bride, great food, lovely day. What more could one ask for?

What a handsome couple! She is beautiful and your son right fine...

I've never eaten where ya'll ate, Joy...but I think that may be on the agenda real soon. Those burgers look to die for...and that shrimp...WOW!

Congratulations to the couple...and to you, Joy. It's really, really nice when you and the new member of the family genuinely like each other. I love my son-in-law to death.

Alice

Alice":3su5vpcj said:
What a handsome couple! She is beautiful and your son right fine...

I've never eaten where ya'll ate, Joy...but I think that may be on the agenda real soon. Those burgers look to die for...and that shrimp...WOW!

Congratulations to the couple...and to you, Joy. It's really, really nice when you and the new member of the family genuinely like each other. I love my son-in-law to death.

Alice
Thank you Lammie and Alice. Alice you have to try it atleast one time. But do not be in a big hurry ,it takes about an hour for your food. But it is well worth the wait.
I just love Marielle to death. She is so sweet and simple . I can't wait for them to move closer to home.

Congratulations Joy. I like the coyote too.

Saturday I was running all over Glen Rose. To bad I didn't know you were there.

That is what I call real vittles.......non of that girly man tofu and vegetables. That food right there will stick to your ribs....fuel for a long day of stringing barb wire :mrgreen:

HOSS":1bi05zvb said:
That is what I call real vittles.......non of that girly man tofu and vegetables. That food right there will stick to your ribs....fuel for a long day of stringing barb wire :mrgreen:
stick to you'r ribs.... and arteries, is that a bowl of pintos, with that hamburger? aint tried that combo yet
;-)

alacattleman":usgxlxc4 said:
HOSS":usgxlxc4 said:
stick to you'r ribs.... and arteries, is that a bowl of pintos, with that hamburger? aint tried that combo yet
;-)
When I saw that, I said to myself, I am not saying anything.

But everything else looks real good.

Beautiful wedding photo.
To be honest, all that food doesn't appeal to me. (And I can put it away) Just proves why our country is so fat! A fraction of that is more than enough for one person.

Congrats Joy, they make a very nice couple. And that big ol Texas dish there is something to die for.

Cal

Congratulations Joy, she is certainly a pretty girl . That food looks really good and those are just my size of portions .

Larry

Thank you all so much. I am just so happy for the both of them. Oh wow backhoe I should have posted about being in Glen Rose. I would have love to have met you and buy ya dinner. Maybe this summer . My son is looking for a job down this way. So I am sure we will be elected to help move. We already decided we are going back there to eat.

Joy of Texas":28k6oems said:
Thank you all so much. I am just so happy for the both of them. Oh wow backhoe I should have posted about being in Glen Rose. I would have love to have met you and buy ya dinner. Maybe this summer . My son is looking for a job down this way. So I am sure we will be elected to help move. We already decided we are going back there to eat.

There are a lot of maw and paw shops left over there that actually appreciate me dropping in. They want to help me and treat me like a customer which swells my head :D

Latest posts